Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Skin Replacements: Enayla Pixie Skins

by sausage Posted 30th Jul 2008 at 8:46 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2008 at 5:21 AM by sausage

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 8:43 PM
HEY KEWL!
il try it out :D

Plz visite my site and watch my videos.And most important->don`t forget to leave a comment
http://de.youtube.com/user/lAmyHotchicl =) be so nice xD
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 11:44 PM
Many thanks! I miss Enayla and wish she would make more skins.
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 12:53 AM
Thank you for making these into defaults. I assume they are geneticized and townie friendly? If not, please make a note, thanks!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Thank you for making these into defaults. I assume they are geneticized and townie friendly? If not, please make a note, thanks!

...These are default replacements, not standalone CC. They only replace the four Maxis skins, which I do believe I have said in the post: "will replace the four Maxis skintones".
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 4:14 AM
These are fabulous!

I don't suppose you would be willing to make make others? I'd quite like to have Pixie Fall and Bronze as S1 and S2 respectively...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elaena
These are fabulous!

I don't suppose you would be willing to make make others? I'd quite like to have Pixie Fall and Bronze as S1 and S2 respectively...

I might be able to do that. I've been thinking about making a few more into defaults anyway, to change up these which I've been using for a while now.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
I assume they are geneticized and townie friendly? If not, please make a note, thanks!

Default skintones are always geneticized (since they can show up on kids born to parents with any other default skins lighter or darker) and townified (since they show up on NPCs and townies generated by the game), so there's no need for sausage to make a note about this!

Thanks for making the defaults, sausage - you can never have enough Enayla skins to choose from!
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 6:55 AM
i downloaded the skins and put them in my downloads folder but they don't seem to be showing up, i'm not sure why... Help?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 4:50 PM
Thanks for making these defaults
Field Researcher
#12 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 4:07 PM
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th May 2009 at 3:52 AM
I wish you would put this in a zipper file please
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th May 2009 at 3:55 AM
Default zip file plz
could you pleas put this in a zip file
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:19 PM
well when i put these in my game, their hair turned into a white thing that had text over it, and the actual skin was the color of the outfit they had on...i don't know what happened.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 4:04 PM
Make sure you've removed any other default skin files from your downloads folder.

More stuff here
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 5:55 PM Last edited by Rabban : 4th Sep 2009 at 5:56 PM. Reason: Misspelling
I don't have any other skin files in my downloads folder, but when I try to use them ingame only the faces change- all the rest of their bodies remain as Maxis Skins. What could the problem be?
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 6:30 PM
Hey Pixie Rubies doesn't work, I don't know why, but it won't install into my game.
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st May 2010 at 4:09 AM
Hello! These worked very nice for a little while until I realized the skins on the male were quite odd. The head was the replacement while the rest of the body was MAXIS. I don't think it was any other CC trouble, I've removed them from my game so I'll just have to look for other skins, thanks anyways!
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 7:26 PM
how can i uninstall it? by which name do i have to search the skins?
Field Researcher
#21 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jedrek.
how can i uninstall it? by which name do i have to search the skins?

You should be able to search for the file names/folder names and delete them there.
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 6:31 PM
Nice (:
But, the Pixie Rubies skin gets the 503 message when I try to download it :/

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 1:16 AM
it was too ugly on my sims. sorry but i had to delete it. :sad: i'm sorry i really am.

The Sims 1: The gameplay was good, many things to do if you have all expansion packs. 5/10
The Sims 2: Great for machinima, not gameplays 9/10
The Sims 3: Great Gameplay 7/10
The Sims 4: Improving but so far 8/10
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 10:55 AM
Im sorry. but I think they're way too shiny :/
Page 1 of 2