Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ballerina Themed Wallpaper/Floor

by IloveNick Posted 1st Aug 2008 at 4:14 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 4:19 PM
very cute! Thanks for these.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 4:48 PM
it's so cute! thx!
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 6:02 PM
thank you! just a question, can you make the wallpaper only with the stars and now the ballerina? to match it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 6:38 PM
Default Hey
Quote: Originally posted by gway
thank you! just a question, can you make the wallpaper only with the stars and now the ballerina? to match it?

Huh? Do you just want Star Wallpaper? and no Ballerina?

True Love Can Never Be Beaten.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 3:36 AM
yes, i download the wallpaper and the floor and i will love it have just the star to match the wallpaper star, and the wallpaper ballerina in one room if is not so much work
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 7:32 AM
Default Favor Granted
Quote: Originally posted by gway
yes, i download the wallpaper and the floor and i will love it have just the star to match the wallpaper star, and the wallpaper ballerina in one room if is not so much work

Sorry it took me so long to reply but ive been busy, I wouldnt mind making just the star wallpaper for you. Do you have any specific colors in mind? or just keep the black and pink.

True Love Can Never Be Beaten.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 1:21 PM
Thanks, perfect for my little dancers!