Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

It's Now... A PONY!

by Cry-Wolf Posted 2nd Aug 2008 at 6:45 AM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 9:25 AM by Cry-Wolf : put in other species category

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 7:11 PM
Good job thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 7:56 PM
Pony Power! YAY!

A question about the Donkey and the same here; When I "Install" the custom content the computer says: "This download needs content from a expantion thats not istalld"
or something like that. Whata!? I have all the expantionpackets installed exept Bon Voyage and Free Time. Among the stuffpacks is the only one missing IKEA stuff (SWEDEN YAY!).

What do you think I should do?
Thanks.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 11:13 PM
Thanks, so much. He's just so adorable with his lolling tongue. Neat - a pony that acts like a dog! I'll have to adopt him into my next family!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 11:26 PM
He is soooo funny and totally cute <3 Thanks!)))
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wilniamou
Pony Power! YAY!

A question about the Donkey and the same here; When I "Install" the custom content the computer says: "This download needs content from a expantion thats not istalld"
or something like that. Whata!? I have all the expantionpackets installed exept Bon Voyage and Free Time. Among the stuffpacks is the only one missing IKEA stuff (SWEDEN YAY!).

Thanks.

You need to have the neon green coat for it to work
Try entering this code:

Neon Green Coat for Dogs:
ZZZ11ZZZ9QA1Q91ZB1A or EEGJ2YRZQQAIQ9QHA64

Click on the link below if you don't know how to enter the code.

http://compsimgames.about.com/od/th...ckablescode.htm

Check out my Website for INFO and links to more pet uploads!
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 2:33 AM
This is so cute!! and it really looks like a pony too!! Amazing work :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 3:38 AM
Since the Horse and Donkey use the same neon green coat, does that mean you can only have one of then in the game?
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 4:48 AM
When I "Install" the custom content the computer says: "This download needs content from a expantion thats not istalld"

Use Clean Installer instead of the Maxis Sims2Pack installer. That error message is a known bug with the Maxis one.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 6:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pandadme
Since the Horse and Donkey use the same neon green coat, does that mean you can only have one of then in the game?

This will replace the furry coat... The donkey replaces the curly coat

Check out my Website for INFO and links to more pet uploads!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 11:24 AM
This is soooo cute! Very clever the way you created the mane!
Just a question: you are so talented, have you ever tryied Teckels? I've tryied to make it myself, cause I have one in real life, but it dosen't looked right, the legs still not short enought...
If some day you figure out how to make it, it would be great!!!
Thank's a lot for this little cutie!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 4:54 PM
lol.. a pony ! Ok. I downloaded it, installed and can't find it in game.. did the codes also. Looked in the create a family mode..... umm..looked in the pet shops. Where did that pony go !.. lol

Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best............. Crossfade
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yada_Yada_Sc
lol.. a pony ! Ok. I downloaded it, installed and can't find it in game.. did the codes also. Looked in the create a family mode..... umm..looked in the pet shops. Where did that pony go !.. lol

same here with the donkey know trying this one
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 5:47 PM
i love your pony but i was wondering if you were going to make other colors as well? like a grey pony with spots or a cream pony with a white mane?
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 5:22 AM
How do you edit the coat colors like that? It is ssssssssooooooooooo cool!
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 7:03 PM
awww it's so cute! THANKS!!
Banned
#17 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 12:27 AM
FOR PONY!!!!!!!! (Love ya richard xD)
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 5:11 AM
Default ???
I'm confused…ok, so I downloaded the pony and will type in the code for the Neon Green Fur. But when I brought the file over to Package Installer (which comes with TS2), it said that there was no application specified for opening it. I read "Downloading for Frackin' Idiots", but it only tells how to install it on a PC, and I'm on a MacBook. I'v downloaded CC before, but on www.thesims2.ea.com, so I'm not sure what to do…

Sorry. But ya gotta love animated emotes!

How did you get the nose like that? And the mane?
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 2:35 AM
Hey there, new member. Hey I downloaded your thing but when I clicked it in the Sims 2 family mode, the picture is there but when I click it just shows a green dog. Help please.
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 10:27 PM
Hello? Anyone there?
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 3:44 PM
Never mind, lol, I fixed it!
Can you make more fur types? :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 9:46 PM

Look Pony-Puppy and a Donkey-puppy
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 8:06 PM Last edited by tocoto : 28th Mar 2009 at 8:11 PM.
How do I install it? I have the neon green coat. It says that there is no default application specified to open it. Do I have to install it with Package Installer?

Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 7:49 PM
Pony Power! YAY!

Thanks.

did you use Clean Installer, i heard it'll help.(this has an auto-link )
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 9:04 PM
Adorable thanks so much!!!
Page 1 of 2