Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Untucked Sweater Tops for Adults and Teens

by Mirade Posted 4th Aug 2008 at 12:12 AM - Updated 31st Oct 2009 at 6:29 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 8:12 PM
This simple and lovely top is exactly the sort of thing I like to dress my sims in. They don't run around in frou frou sequins and ruffles and lace everyday! (Just once in a while!) Thanks for sharing.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 8:14 PM
they are lovely ^^ thank you for sharing!

hi!
shiny!
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 9:37 PM
Oh this is really nice.. have to check this out in game soon
Forum Resident
#5 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 10:27 PM
*gasp* I lovee these!

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Instructor
#6 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 11:14 PM
These are <i>fantastic</i>! They are super cute but simple so they are very versatile, and the texturing looks beautiful. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 12:01 AM
These are amazing. Just what I need, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 12:12 AM
I really like the texture. Can't wait to see them in the game.
Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 1:03 AM
These look really nice. Thank you especially for including a teen version. I have been looking all over the place for more teen girl untuckable shirts that are casual but not tshirts.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 1:17 AM
Oh oh oh! Very lovely! Thanks for uploading!

Instructor
#11 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 7:16 AM
I really like these. Thank you.
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 5:18 PM
these are really cute, thanks !
Field Researcher
#13 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 5:23 PM
Beautiful. Thank you!

She dances in a ring of fire, and throws off the challenge with a shrug.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 5:38 PM
They look really nice. I just love those simple, untucked shirts - who wants to run around overdressed everyday, when he could have these shirts? Thank you
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 10:06 PM
THESE ARE AH-DORAHBLE!!!! Thank you sooo much! I heart these I needed something for my adult females so they don't look as old as dirt!

~MaY tHe FuNk bE WiTh YoU~
xOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoX
~..:::..WALLY~ONE..:::..~

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:49 AM
looks so simple....^_-.... I LOVE IT! <33
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 6:07 PM
I LOVE these tops - I prefer separates to full outfits because they're so much more versatile, but most creators don't bother to make them. I've been looking for cardigans for teens everywhere, but these are the only ones I've found that don't have high heels paired with them. Also, a lot of creators seem to think that "casual" means plain textures, but these have lovely textures. Thank you!

I know you don't usually take requests, but would you consider doing some long-sleeved cardigans for teens and adults?