Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vacation Souvenirs Buyable Everywhere (Including Fix for Missing OFB functions)

by Lord Darcy Posted 5th Aug 2008 at 2:34 AM - Updated 24th Jul 2011 at 8:07 AM by Lord Darcy

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:46 PM
Thank you L.D. for yet another great FIX of Maxis Messes! I honestly don't know what we'd do without you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 6:25 PM
Yes! Another great mod from you...this will be really useful for me, thank you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 7:57 PM
I'm grateful to you for this, as I really get bored sending sims on vacation just for these trinkets. I thought it would be nice to let a local shop "import" souvenirs, so thank you for making it possible.
Eminence Grise
#5 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 10:20 PM
Awesome I like to have a lot of different buyables for my sims on unowned community lots. Although I feel a lil guilty giving them the chance to get souvenir effects without the hassle of a vacation. Ah well, I suppose I'll be able to live with that
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 4:39 AM
awesome! Thanks
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 7:27 AM
I´ll get my sims to selling "ridiculously overpriced imported crapola" at once! Glorious!
Thanks,
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 4:13 PM
oh, what a genious mod again! thanks, LD!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 4:46 PM
Thank you very much! This game is starting to make some sense...
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 4:42 PM
Thanks ! We have made something like your mod, a long time ago. But you're the best !
TOTO & NONO
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 4:17 AM
Thank you - you do a great job fixing the broken stuff!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 11:56 PM
Aaahh! *Dies of joy* I love making shops and when my sims are on vacation i just drool on these displays and their lovely souvenirs! Thank you for making them available for normal hoods, Lord Darcy (and for correcting ONCE MORE ea's stupidity)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 4:33 AM
my hero!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 8:15 PM
Thanks a lot, but I have a question: does this apply to jewelry stands as well? I recall a whiel back that I put one in a shop I had running, and for some reason it gave me that error message.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 2:43 PM
I also have had problems with the jewelry stand. I made a player owned shop, and when i tried to choose which jewelry to apply to the sims (try and force them to buy certain jewelry) they just bought it, but no window popped up, like it does when you make them buy clothes. Does this fix that? And if not is there a fix?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simathome
I also have had problems with the jewelry stand. I made a player owned shop, and when i tried to choose which jewelry to apply to the sims (try and force them to buy certain jewelry) they just bought it, but no window popped up, like it does when you make them buy clothes. Does this fix that? And if not is there a fix?
No, this mod doesn't fix that problem. AFAIK there is no mod which can make the jewelry stand actually work in owned businesses.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 1:05 AM
Awesome thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 1:19 PM
do you know any mods that differentiate between color?like they only restock a green firetruck with another green one
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 7:06 PM
I've been looking for geodes for my rock shop. This is a perfect fit. thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Mar 2022 at 7:28 PM
Can you buy these items in buy mode just to place in your house without a business?