Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddlers' Swimwear Collection - *FIXED MESH 03/27/09*

by fakepeeps7 Posted 11th Aug 2008 at 5:30 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2009 at 1:06 AM by fakepeeps7

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 6:05 PM
Thanks you so much fakepeeps7. I just love you clothing, this will be perfect with my swim tube. I used one of your rompers for my toddler now they can have an actual swimsuit. Thanks for sharing you wonderful creations.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 6:15 PM
The cuteness! The cuteness is overwhelming zomg! These would look *so* cute on little toddlers who live at the beach, eating sand and stuff. Do sim toddlers eat sand? I think they do. I've never had a toddler live at the beach. But that will soon change now that they have this adorable swimwear. Thank you!

PS: I always adore your pics too. They're just so darn cute!
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 8:00 PM
These are so cute! I love the chubby diaper butt on the girls' swimsuits. :}
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#5 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 9:39 PM
Can you get more adorable? My toddlers are going to love these! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 9:55 PM
What a brilliant idea! I was just thinking I should find some for Rebecah's swimtube! Thanks so much
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 9:56 PM
These are just great, thanks so much!

~Roxanne
AKA: SIMcredible's Painter

SIMcredible's Painter
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 10:06 PM
You are so fabulous. I just downloaded rebecah's toddler swim tube and was looking for swim suits. You must be a mind reader. Keep up the amazing work. 90% of my downloaded kids clothes comes from you. My Sims love your designs.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 10:48 PM
these are fantastic! The only problem I have with them is ...... choosing which one my Sim toddler should have!!!!
Instructor
#10 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 2:36 AM
You have no idea how much it used to annoy me that toddlers had to be fully dressed to splash around in the wading pool. I don't even know to just leave them in undies/nappies for that. Thank you thank you, kiss on cheek.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 7:35 AM
Another great clothing set :D

.News. Fashion. Contests.[SIMFINITY]. Debate. Stories. Community.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 5:14 AM
These are so adorable!! The first thing I'm doing when I open the sims is changing my toddlers' clothes Make some for their older brothers and sisters please?? *puppy eyes*
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 7:35 AM
These are absolutely GORJUS!! Thank you!
Where did you get the boys hair on the first and second toddlers in the first picture? (in beige swimming trunks and yellow swimming trunks)
And also the girl hair on the first toddler in the second picture?
(In blue swimming trunks with light blue top)

Pretty pleez
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vr795
These are absolutely GORJUS!! Thank you!
Where did you get the boys hair on the first and second toddlers in the first picture? (in beige swimming trunks and yellow swimming trunks)
And also the girl hair on the first toddler in the second picture?
(In blue swimming trunks with light blue top)

Pretty pleez

The blond hairstyles you mentioned (boy and girl) are by melodie9. The curly boys' hair is by HystericalParoxysm.
Not actually evil.
#15 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 8:45 PM
Great for the beach too, if you have FreeTime.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
The blond hairstyles you mentioned (boy and girl) are by melodie9. The curly boys' hair is by HystericalParoxysm.

AHHHHHH!!! EXCELLENT! Got them. Thankies
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 11:04 PM
I just enjoy all the cute clothes you make for toddlers and children.
Thank You for picking up what EA has neglected throughout the whole game.
Bald babies in diapers, come on. LOL
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 5:38 AM
GORGEOUS!

I just downloaded rebecah's swimtube, so this is just perfect!

Forget the things we swore we meant.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 8:36 AM
Has anyone ever seen anything this cute? (cue long silence) Thought not! These swimsuits are so sweet I could sprinkle them on my cereal!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:40 PM
Wow, I especially love the clothing on the second picture. I think I´ll convert some of them for toddler boys, too.
Instructor
#21 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 9:18 AM
These are precious. I also downloaded Rebecah's swimtube for toddlers and most of my Sims have swimming pools.
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 9:43 AM
Thank you! These are truely awesome. I was looking at teh video, and I saw ridable horses, elephants and even a cow! Seeing as I am a cow 'lurva' I had to download it! You are a master at this stuff, and I will certainly be downloading some more fo your stuff. Rebecah, you are the reason why my toddler sims are very happy now!

Anything Boys can do, girls can do better.

Pudding makes me all fuzzy inside.
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 1:35 AM
Adorable.

I love ur creations <333

--

Sorry for my english D:
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 12:42 AM
These are so ADORABLE!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 11:18 PM
I love these so so so much, you can not believe how excited I am to change my Sophie into one and have her splash around in the pool! :D
Page 1 of 2