Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enayla Fantasy Skins as Alien Defaults

by swampcandy Posted 16th Aug 2008 at 12:58 AM - Updated 25th May 2010 at 8:15 PM by swampcandy

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 3:40 AM
Amazing! Thanks!!!!!!
That will be so useful!!!!
XD

So then I said to the gentlemen:
"Prognosticate? I thought you said promisitate."
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 5:15 AM
Ooooow thank you thank you! :D
I've been wanting those for ages!
Thank you thank you!!!! :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 12:14 PM
It's great, but some of those skins are originally packed with matching eyes. Have you included them into the replacement files? Because it doesn't show on your pictures.
Thanx anyway ^_^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by demoizailes
It's great, but some of those skins are originally packed with matching eyes. Have you included them into the replacement files? Because it doesn't show on your pictures.
Thanx anyway ^_^

No, I haven't made each eye for each skin into a default, just the skins. I was thinking about it, but a lot of the eyes are rather normal-looking as opposed to alien.

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 7:08 PM
I just have one question - where did the Pearl skin come from? I've been trying to track it down among her skins, and I'm having no luck.

Sims. Playing god and nursmaid at the same time.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silentsteel
I just have one question - where did the Pearl skin come from? I've been trying to track it down among her skins, and I'm having no luck.

Enayla posts at Insimenator now. It seems I forgot to link to it in my post, so I'll add this in.

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 10:04 PM
Oh, you are a goddess! This is WONDERFUL. Thank you, hon.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 8:59 AM Last edited by lillith_666 : 27th Aug 2008 at 4:04 AM.
Thank you, it's great to have so many choices of Enayla's lovely skins.
Alchemist
#10 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 7:26 PM
Thanks so very much. I just love that blue one, Royal. Can't wait to see how it looks in the game. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 10:07 PM
Great job! I'm thinking of using one of them too! Which one do you use for the aliens?
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 5:55 AM
These skins are gorgeous, what a great idea using them for alien! Please excuse my ignorance, but are you saying the eyes shown in your screenshots are included here, so we should remove other default eye replacement? Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vinushka
These skins are gorgeous, what a great idea using them for alien! Please excuse my ignorance, but are you saying the eyes shown in your screenshots are included here, so we should remove other default eye replacement? Thank you!

There are NO EYES included in this skin, it will use whatever alien default eyes you have in your downloads folder.

Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 3:34 PM
i'm sorry, but maybe you could make this skins or somelike for witches?
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 5:18 PM
I was just wondering, could you give a link to the Pearl skin? It looks really pretty and I'd love to use it, and wonderful job really.

За очување наше плаве и чисте свету
If you know Gundam Seed and you can read it, I think it's self explanatory.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th May 2010 at 5:32 PM
I can't install the skinstone
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th May 2010 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rawr Rave
I was just wondering, could you give a link to the Pearl skin? It looks really pretty and I'd love to use it, and wonderful job really.

It's here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,41252.0.html

Quote: Originally posted by louise16
I can't install the skinstone

All you have to do is extract it from the rar and place it in your Downloads folder, as per basic downloading instructions. There is no "installing" involved.

Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 10:09 AM
They dont seem to work on my babies when i get alien pregnant, my babys have the same skin as their mom (but an ugly alien face :S) it is working on adults (havent tested todds and children yet)

how can i make them work correcly?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsspeler
They dont seem to work on my babies when i get alien pregnant, my babys have the same skin as their mom (but an ugly alien face :S) it is working on adults (havent tested todds and children yet)

how can i make them work correcly?

Is the mother a custom, non-geneticised skintone? That would be why. No one else has had this complaint, so I assume it is a problem in your game. Do you have other alien skin defaults that would be conflicting with the one you chose from mine? You can only have one in at a time.

Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by swampcandy
Is the mother a custom, non-geneticised skintone? That would be why. No one else has had this complaint, so I assume it is a problem in your game. Do you have other alien skin defaults that would be conflicting with the one you chose from mine? You can only have one in at a time.

The mom has a custom skin, so thats why the skin doesn't work? Ive got just only 1 default alien skin.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsspeler
The mom has a custom skin, so thats why the skin doesn't work? Ive got just only 1 default alien skin.

Custom skins have the same genetic power as the alien skin, so you have 50/50 odds of getting the alien skin. So far, you are losing every round.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 8:16 AM
Awsomeness!!! I love these skins and really wanted new alien replacements. Thanks so much!!! Can't wait for alien babies to be born!
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 4:52 PM
Is it possible to get these skins without them being defaults?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Handmaiden_Azul
Is it possible to get these skins without them being defaults?

Yes, since that was how I got them. I linked to every post where I got the original Enayla (that's the creator) skins, both to Insimenator and here at MTS.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 9:44 PM
I love that these are defaults but when I download Orchid I get the pearl skin as a default skin.
Page 1 of 2