Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MUGs and Tees for Boys

by fakepeeps7 Posted 15th Aug 2008 at 4:47 PM - Updated 15th Nov 2008 at 5:02 AM by fakepeeps7

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 5:18 PM
Yep, I've got one little sim boy who would like these! By the way, I love all of your stuff for kids. It just seems there isn't enough cute things for sim children!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 5:49 PM
Yay for separates! Those tees are quite boyish, nice color choices and graphics. Where is the llama is a box from? I can't find it.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 8:33 PM
Freakin' awesome.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 2:20 AM
I love the style of the skirt. My little Sim girls are so jealous. They want something like this only with the Maxis peasant shirt recolored to match (it's the one that has short puffy sleeves and two or three elastic bands around the body) and black patten leather shoes or stomp boots.
Inventor
#6 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 6:27 AM
Wow. Great.
My Sim boys will probably like this a lot. If not, too bad because I do.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 6:55 AM
Very nice. Thanks a lot and carry on. I would highly appreciate, if you could do more unisex clothing for the kids in order to overcome the stupid gender stereotypes
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 7:05 AM
Hehe, little rocker children. Thank you for sharing!

Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 7:36 PM
Awesome thanks great!!!!
Instructor
#10 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 11:39 PM
Sadly, they do not seem to have any version of these for adult Sims. It is harming my ability to make a Stu-ish sim! D; (Stu from DTWOF, not... Family something?)
These are amusing/awesome, though.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 4:40 AM
These are cute and full of lulz! My newest boychild will be dressed in them his entire childhood! Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 2:23 AM
These are SO awesome! There are a lot of utilikilt wearers in my life, who identify as male, female, both, and neither- its nice to break down the Sims binary a little bit!

Apologies if I've ever forgotten to click "thanks" on any of your creations, they are all quite outstanding! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 2:16 AM
Love, love, love them. So happy to find utilikilt-look for the sim boys.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 6:19 PM
Thanks - can we please have these for all ages?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by larsfarena
Thanks - can we please have these for all ages?

If someone else wants to convert them, you can. That's a lot of work, and I don't make clothes for age groups other than children and toddlers.
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 7:13 PM
Thank You for sharing these.. they will go great for my Irish Family
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 5:12 PM
my kids love these they are so happy to have lots of outfits
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 6:12 PM
YES! I am so excited I found these - my game needs moar kilts, and these look great. Thanks so much!
Instructor
#19 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 7:56 AM
Haha! And here I was thinking, "Did I ever say thanks for these? I really should leave a comment..." I don't think it counts as double-posting if it's been, oh, FIVE YEARS since the last part? Anyway, just wanted to tell you how much I've loved these pieces. They're pretty much my go-to set for boy-type kids, and they're ADORABLE in-game. ♥