Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jareth The Goblin Kings Magic Dance Outfit

by ladydragon0 Posted 24th Aug 2008 at 11:40 PM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 12:00 AM
I love Labyrinth! The outfit looks great. I look forward to your upcoming Labyrinth downloads! ^_^
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 12:10 AM
You remind me of the babe! What babe? The babe with the power! What power? The power of voodoo! Who do? You do! Do what? Remind me of the babe!

I love this! Hope you make Sara as well. Good work!

Fear of Blood Tends to Create a Fear for the Flesh
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 12:20 AM
...I don't know if I should love you or loathe you. On one hand, this is a beautifully made outfit. On the other, I've had Labyrinth songs stuck in my head all day and then you upload this! D:< GTFO MY BRAINWAVES KTHX. (..kidding~)
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 12:30 AM
David bowie in leggings makes me happy.
This makes me happier.
Thankyou!
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 12:40 AM
Haha, that's freaking awesome! I can't wait to see the lot you're making! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:00 AM Last edited by MarciAraujo.ts : 25th Aug 2008 at 4:24 AM.
I do love Jareth. He`s smart, stylish, charming, generous, etc, etc, etc (and I`m going to marry him... ) ;D.
For the people who want that spoiled teen named Sarah (Argh!! She`s the movie`s true villain!), there`s a good jennifer Connelly (the actress) sim here at MTS2. I hope this can help.
This is a wonderful job, ladydragon0!! Thanks a lot for sharing it! And I`m looking forward to see your lot. If you have time, may you create Jareth`s clothes for the ball?
Thanks a million!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:10 AM
Oh this is awesome!! Makes me very sad that I lost my David Bowie sim though DDD:

Downloading it anyway

I'm afraid I can't take any responsibility for whatever I type next, my cat has learned to type! :O
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:20 AM
*in her best fangirl voice* EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*ahem* Thank you SO much for uploading this! It's perfect!
#10 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:30 AM
My four and a half year old daughter has just taken to both Labyrinth and Sims 2 recently, so I decided this morning to start looking for pieces I could put together from various sites to build some of it. Jereth especially was on my list of this to do. And I found a few things, and then had to go to work. I get home and renew my search and there you are. Talk about ask and ye shall receive. Thanx. You can count me in with the people who will be watching what you do.

Friends do not have to be like us.
~ the Teachings of Orlanth
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:40 AM
GREAT!! I love Labyrinth too!! This song and As the world falls down! Thanks so much for this outfit! :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:50 AM
OMG! I was just thinking last night "Maybe I'll make a David Bowie sim....Maybe I'll make Jareth from Labyrinth." And then I come on here and see this. Weird and awesome!!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:00 AM
Can I just say I love u this is so amazing and I was just going You remind me of a babe in my head!

I believe that dreams are sacred take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby.

Why so serious?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:10 AM
argh!!! I have now had David Bowie stuck in my head for 2 whole days!!
Will you make Sarah too? It sounds weird, but her normal outfit, white shirt, vest, jeans is one of my favorite outfits I've ever seen.
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:20 AM
Did u read my mind?! OMG THANK YOU!!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:30 AM
I love labyrinth and the songs too => david Bowie <3... Thanks for this !
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:40 AM
One of my most favorite movies of all time!! Thank you, thank you!

cyn
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:50 AM
This is amazing! I grew up watching this movie! Definitely an '80s classic. Amazing work!
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 12:17 AM
Love the outfit, but the Sim-Ages site is no longer available, and we can't get the mesh. Any advice? I'd really love to have this sim for my game.
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 10:06 AM
Ditto on what Magpie said - want the outfit but the mesh is no longer available. Any idea where we can snag it?
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 1:25 AM
Third-ed! The site's STILL down, so any chance of uploading the mesh here, with your creation?
Field Researcher
#22 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 5:13 AM
Does anyone know where the mesh can be found? Thanks
Field Researcher
#23 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 6:54 AM
Just found out on another site that the mesh is included in the gypsy man's outfit here:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=247932
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 6:23 AM
Default ty for the new-link
Quote: Originally posted by Lerf1950
Just found out on another site that the mesh is included in the gypsy man's outfit here:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=247932

Thanks Lerf, you're a total life-saver! I had a huge thing for jarreth and now he'll work properly in my game.
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 9:27 PM Last edited by snowdog : 10th Aug 2010 at 1:17 AM.
Default Lerf ... my apologies
Quote: Originally posted by justjoeyshae
Thanks Lerf, you're a total life-saver! I had a huge thing for jareth and now he'll work properly in my game.

I stand corrected by Sherahbim. She does INDEED have the adult male gypsy mesh available (just downloaded it) - guess I'm asking the wrong question.

Now, does *anyone* actually have the Sim-Ages Charming rogue Mesh the recolor was done with (if so, please - PM me)? A Google search turned up nothing. Banging head on desk again.

Please? In exchange ... I'll gladly direct anyone who PM's me with how/where to snag that particular mesh (Sim-Ages Charminh rogue) where to download a MUCH more realistic "Jareth" for your game.
Page 1 of 2