Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnancy wear as default overrides

by bienchen83 Posted 24th Aug 2008 at 11:42 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 9:49 AM by bienchen83

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:23 AM
these are great. ive got some defaults but these are better thanks

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:12 AM
Thanks! These are so cute!!!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:44 PM
I think they turned out very nicely as well! Stupid purple outfit be gone! Thank you. :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:39 PM
Great outfits! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 4:26 PM
oo these are wonderful! im SO tired of the maxis preggo wear i could puke. thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 4:27 PM
Thank you very much, they look so nice!

Greetings, Charron
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#8 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 6:16 PM
I snapped these up right away! I checked them in game last night and they are just beautiful. Thank you. We really needed more pregnancy defaults since a lot of us do not use hacks for pregnant sims.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 8:40 AM
Will these conflict with teen pregnancy mods and defaults? Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 1:06 AM
Dose the woman look pregnant wearing these or is she actually have to be pregnant to wear these?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 9:38 AM
The woman on the pictures is actually pregnant.

Non pregnant women CAN wear the pjs and the undie, but in this case, they will NOT look pregnant.

However, the casual outfits will only be worn by pregnant Sims.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 11:31 PM
I love these! But will they work with The Sims Life Stories? I hate the Maxis maternity!
These are gorgeous!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:24 AM
I don´t know. I do not have The Sims2Life Stories. But I think you could just test it. If it doesn´t work, it will not interfere with your game so you could just delete it. So testing will not be risky.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 9:22 PM
Does anybody know whether these will conflict with adult female sleepwear default replacements since they also replace the "normal" adult pjs?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 9:11 PM
Yes, they will.
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 4:44 PM
Dude, I love you.
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 1:50 AM
If I were to just download the sleepwear replacements (because I have someone else's casual replacements in my game and am happy with them) would they conflict?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 10:43 AM
no, they would not.
The sleepwear will only conflict with other default sleepwear, the casual outfits with other maternity casuals and the underwear with other default replacements of the white underwear.
Of course you do not have the whole set if you have other outfits you´re happy with.
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 5:37 PM
I absolutley love them!
But everytime I try downlaoding somethign it says No Cookies Found so I can't downlaod it. I could download yesterday and everything though.

Everything in this room is edible,in fact even I am edible,but that my dear chld is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 7:43 PM
I think this is a server problem here at MTS.

You can download the clothing at my site, if you please:
http://www.piggis-sims.net/Bienchen...default04_e.htm (casuals)
http://www.piggis-sims.net/Bienchen...default03_e.htm (pjs)
http://www.piggis-sims.net/Bienchen...default02_e.htm (undie)
Field Researcher
#21 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 8:34 PM
I love these thanks so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 3:28 AM
Thank you! The pjs are wonderful, esp!
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th May 2009 at 7:24 AM
Aww thank you so much. I can't wait until I cna have my preg. simmies wearing normaly clothes..
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 7:03 AM
thats nice maternity wear for the sims 2. but i moved up to the sims 3 ages ago so i cant exactly use it for my game. good job though
Scholar
#25 Old 4th May 2010 at 2:49 PM
I just got the PJs set as I don't mind the Maxis preg undies, plus I've already got a default replacement set of casuals. However, I WAS kind of getting bored with the plain pjs all my pregnant ladies end up wearing, so thanks!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Page 1 of 2