Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Defaults - Eye Love by Yumedust

by radgrl2004 Posted 25th Aug 2008 at 7:17 PM - Updated 12th Feb 2009 at 5:17 AM by radgrl2004

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 7:16 PM
So glad to find vamp defaults with Maxis skin! A+!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 7:29 PM
Thank you!!!

That's exactly what I needed!

I’m glad you made it!!!

...Chii?...
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 7:40 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I've been wanting these since I saw Yumedust's eyes. Were you thinking of doing werewolf and plantsim eyes?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 11:25 PM
Thank you for these!

[R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts]
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 4:42 AM
thank you for these! i needed this for my edward cullen ^^
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 2:58 AM
yay im so happy someone made a eye default with the maxis skin.. i like the skin. just hated the eyes. yay thanks. :D

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Inventor
#8 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 5:26 PM
I added Custom Thumbnails to the whole set of Contact lenses and Alice is always the one my Vamps wear however I think Chill looks really cool on Vamps too.

Cyjon has created a hack that in my game takes the Vampire Fangs away so they don't flash. So you can fix General Zoi's fangs and have real Vampires that don't flash.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=283059

Version 1 of Cyjon's Hack works with all EP's through Seasons. If you have Bon Voyage, FreeTime or Apartment Life you must DL version 2. I have tested these under several different circumstances and it is working properly for me. However I understand for some people the fangs do show normally. Under my configuration the fangs do not show but it is not a problem thanks to General Zoi.

http://drupal.cyjon.net/node/96
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 4:02 PM
I think you should include Ebony and Eva, tbh.

Great idea... My human sims have Yumedust defaults, so it's great for my vamps to have them too. =P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 11:40 PM
Thank you everyone for the feedback! I'm glad so many people wanted them. =)
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 1:45 AM
amazing, radgrl!

i love these. any chance you would do alien eyes?
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 6:15 PM
YAY! I came in today looking specifically for a vampire red contac lens, but this is even better. Hate those cartoony Maxis vamp eyes.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 12:40 AM
I haven't played with my vamps yet, but as a jusge in a Vampire contest it has inspired me and This is just what the Count ordered.
Alchemist
#14 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 8:35 PM
Cool! Whenever I play vampires, I play them like Twilight vampires.. now they don't have to be evil.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 12:44 AM
Your sooo talented! That's why I sent you that request!
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 7:12 PM
OMG they're all so good! i don't know which one to pick!!! Thanks!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 10:08 PM
AHHHHHH!.....It's so sexy.
Not actually evil.
#18 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 4:41 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 2nd Mar 2009 at 9:26 AM.
There is no texture for teen females. Why? Do they share a texture with af?

edit: nevermind, it seems they do

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#19 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:40 PM
In my search for default replacement eye sets, my biggest problem was finding sets that included the various creatures. Between you and spikesminx I found a complete set of default replacements for Yumedust's Eye Love. Here's to hoping the eyes look as amazing in game as they look like they will. The last default eyes I checked out do weird things. And these are so cool.

My sister and I have only played one vampire so far, her Cassidy, but I have been wanting to try one out . . . if I can ever find the counts and countesses . . . that require's going downtown, huh. I can do that. It's just things are so slow to load. Anyway, for present I chose Alice. Since there are choices, who knows I might change around, but for now, they are Alice. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 10:38 PM
Thanks for the beautiful eyes. I know they are not made by you, but turning them into vampire defaults was a good idea :D