Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PROJECT ALPS - Mountain Full-Holiday (8 lots)

by Black0rchid Posted 5th Sep 2008 at 12:19 AM - Updated 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:04 AM by Black0rchid

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 12:22 AM
they're s cute!
thank you so much!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 12:23 AM
I want to go to Austria but I can't, so I shall live vicariously through my sims.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 1:10 AM
really nice presentation, nice work too!

Love it!

talt
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 8:02 AM
They're fantastic! Thank you hon
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 9:48 AM
They're fantastic! I'm becoming a fan of you! This "set" is just beautiful and your creations on Sims2Cri are awesome too!

My Immortal [love 4u]
Forum Resident
#7 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 11:34 AM
this is massive! and lovely! and so perfect! love it all, thanks Black0rchid!
Instructor
#8 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 9:59 PM
OMG! This is perfect! Love all details at houses!

My DEVIANTART profile
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 2:43 AM
This is truly amazing!!!:-) How do I set up for a vacation lot like, the ones that we have now?

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Scholar
#10 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 11:32 AM
I have just return after long and wonderful holidays in the Alps, it's a real pleasure to get my Sims going back there. Really thank you Black0rchid, it's a beautiful big job !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 3:46 PM
thanks all!

Quote: Originally posted by Angelgoddess79
This is truly amazing!!!:-) How do I set up for a vacation lot like, the ones that we have now?

If I interpret correctly your question, you have only to download it, and, when appears in the lots-catalogue, place it in the mountain-neighbourhood (if you have space, otherwise move some lots or place it in a new neighbourhood that you can create)
Wiki Wizard
#12 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 3:38 PM
These are truly fabulous, well done, i am stunned by these, truly an amazing piece of work, well done!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 5:20 PM
I love you so much for this. It's everything I wanted.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 11:21 AM
Wonderful as usual!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 6:11 PM
This is crazy awesome! I've always wanted to make better BV vacation lots... but you've done a much better job than I ever could!! It's so detailed... *pets* I love your stuff!!

TO MODDERS IT MIGHT CONCERN:
I thought of a great mod, and thus am requesting... is it possible to tweak the witch spells so that a witch of any alignment can do any spell?
Just putting this out there, since I didn't want to haggle at any of you wonderful modders out there.
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 2:41 AM
Wow, these houses are very, very beautiful, but way too much custsom content for me... It just clutters my computer, but I might reconstruct your houses in my own way
Field Researcher
#17 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black0rchid
thanks all!

If I interpret correctly your question, you have only to download it, and, when appears in the lots-catalogue, place it in the mountain-neighbourhood (if you have space, otherwise move some lots or place it in a new neighbourhood that you can create)
Thank you!!!:-) I look forward to seeing more of your creations

Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 4:45 AM Last edited by Angelgoddess79 : 4th Oct 2008 at 4:58 AM.
Will I be able to play this lot even if I couldn't get one of the non-included cc?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 11:55 PM
Will I be able to play this lot even if I couldn't get one of the non-included cc?

Yes, it depends of what cc you don't want to download. Some cc could be automatically replaced with maxis objects (for example stove or counter), others could not appear. But of course you can play in it. To be sure, enter in the lot in building mode, without sims, and correct, replace, add objects in the lot
Field Researcher
#20 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 9:21 PM
It was the phone booth that I could not download?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 2:39 AM
It was the phone booth that I could not download?

Phone Booth I didn't included is only a recolour, so it doesn't matter if you can't download it
Instructor
#22 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 12:59 PM
That's amazing, BlackOrchid! Especially the Chalet is so authentic but all the rest is wonderful, too. Sometimes I don't understand why not more people thank you for this work...
Regards jon119
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 10:20 PM
I'm blown away with your attention to detail. Thank you for sharing these wonderous places!
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 6:37 PM
Again....a wonderful lot, you´re an artist! Thanks!
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 11:32 PM
Stunning and so well presented, as always. You are a design genius!
Page 1 of 2