Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 3:29 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Painting goes black when placed Under Another Painting
Just as the title above says. When I place a painting underneath another using the alt ctrl buttons and then use the [] buttons to place I get the bottom painting go black. But it only happens when it goes below a certain point on the wall. I have been able to place a two paintings on a wall without problems just higher up on the wall. Does anyone know what the problem might be. Thanks!

I have only tried this in an apartment not a house.
Screenshots

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood.
Advertisement
Stupid people are stupid
#2 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 5:47 AM
Same problem here. Sometimes it seems to work, but then in life mode, it goes black.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 2:48 PM
It seems to be related to whether the room below is dark or not- maybe the lowered object is picking up the lighting state of the lower room/ foundation/ ground?
Stupid people are stupid
#4 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
It seems to be related to whether the room below is dark or not- maybe the lowered object is picking up the lighting state of the lower room/ foundation/ ground?

Plausible. The room i'm having troubles with has no windows...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 12:48 PM
Thanks for the replies! At least I know now it's not my computer!

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood.