Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Airport Mania - Pilot and flight attendant uniforms for your simmies above the clouds :D

by lemonontour Posted 7th Sep 2008 at 8:49 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2010 at 5:05 PM by lemonontour

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 8:53 PM
Very nice work. I just have one little request. Could we please have a version of the stewardess uniforms with a more modest shirt? If there's any turbulence, they're going to pop right out of those outfits.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 9:03 PM
They're very beautiful and the pictures look like those arilines commercials. Thank you so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
I just have one little request. Could we please have a version of the stewardess uniforms with a more modest shirt? If there's any turbulence, they're going to pop right out of those outfits.

Lol! Yes, you're right. Turbulences could get a problem. I'll immediately work on more modest ones!

lemonontour ;)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:03 PM
Wow! I have been waiting for some sort of pilot/flight attendant outfit for a long time. I wasn't going to download these because I really have no use for them, but then I thought that I could use them for costume parties. So I'd like to give all of my thanks. These are truly amazing.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:25 PM
Good work, these look great. And Aeroflot insignia really made my day. :D

"Sometimes the solution / is worse than the problem"
-- Pet Shop Boys, "Twentieth Century"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:52 PM Last edited by lemonontour : 13th Dec 2011 at 10:27 AM.
Thank you all for commenting!

I've just added the modest versions of the stewardess outfits

lemonontour ;)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 12:02 AM
Hum, I was looking for some idea as to what new career to write next. Guess I just got a nice idea

Just a question, I've never been on a commercial flight, but do females really feature that much features on there?
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 12:40 AM
great idea to make pilot and stewardess uniforms! thanks, lemon!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 1:47 AM
The male one looks awesome, you did a great job! Female still looks just a bit too sleazy for my taste (no offense to your work at all). Great job :]
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 3:39 AM
Thank you for taking all that time to make these outfits. It's much appreciated, but I find those flight attendant outfits extremely sexist and offensive. Flight attendants do not dress that way, Tom420. Just saying.

She dances in a ring of fire, and throws off the challenge with a shrug.
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 4:37 AM
Thanks, I have just the simmies to put these on! I'll try to remember to let you know if the story is ever actually done. And I like the more modest version for real stewardesses and the less modest for costume parties! I was wondering if you might consider making a matching version for male flight attendants so they can still look like they work for the same airline but not have the same outfit as the pilots. Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 6:07 AM Last edited by leslieme : 8th Sep 2008 at 6:11 AM. Reason: my 2 cents
these are wonderful thanks. It would be awesome if someone could convert the pilots uniforms to slim body and regular body builder. thanks again for the great job.

***and it never amazes me the stupid things people get offended over. guess i'm too easy going or liberal. chillax people they're not flight attendents they are simmies.

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 6:08 AM
These are great. Though the stewardess uniforms could be more modest. I've never seen an airline attendent wearing a shirt that low. Also, is there any chance of getting a female pilots uniform and a males flight attendant uniform? There are a lot of lady pilots and and male stewards.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 9:37 AM
I had to, it just is so out there, why have you portrayed the flight attendants (the stewardess thing went out years ago) as sleazy, while the pilot is appropriately dressed in a uniforms. Do we have some little perverse fantasy thang happening here?

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Field Researcher
#16 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 11:33 AM Last edited by bluelady : 8th Sep 2008 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Is a "Thanks" post
'It's much appreciated, but I find those flight attendant outfits extremely sexist and offensive.'

Yeah - we want sleazy MALE outfits, too!

In all seriousness though, I'm with leslieme. Maybe I'm just more relaxed than the average person about this kind of thing, but personally, I'm not offended by this in the slightest. I think they're well made, and perfect for Halloween in my neighbourhood - I'll be downloading both female versions and the male version.

Thanks so much for this. They're truly very well made.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 11:37 AM Last edited by lemonontour : 8th Sep 2008 at 12:25 PM.
Firts of all thank you all for commenting! And thanks for your criticism! Critism can really help me to improve, so I really appreciate all your opinions!
@ yero69:
Well, I know that the flight attendants show a lot, but as you can see I've already uploaded a more modest version. Of course no airline would allow their flight attendants to wear such a low neckline in real life ... And I'm just thinking the same as leslieme: They are still sims and not real people.

I did not want to offend anyone with that low neckline

@ Psywiz13 and spiderviveka:

I have no idea how male flight attendants look. I haven't met one yet! But I'll google it!
And a female pilot! Yay, great idea! I think they wear just the same as the male pilot, right? I'll google that, too. Am I promoting goole too much?! XD

LG lem

lemonontour ;)
Scholar
#18 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 12:12 PM
They look genuine, thank you.

The emblem on the female uniform looks a little large, though.
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 1:24 PM
Great idea and turned out good! Just please include a hint in the first post where the pilot hat from the thumnail pic is from. I think Rosesims but don't know where exactly...

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 5:33 PM
Hiya i love these but... the badge on the female outfit looks big or is it supposed to be like that? cos i downloaded it in my game and it looks strange... am i doing something wrong with settings

PS they actually go really well with the captian cap that i think i downloaded from here it comes in all colours and could match the male uniform extermely well.

But as I said though I do like them alot.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 5:37 PM
Hey nah you aint I google everything and yes the male pilots do look like that and some of them look quite sexy too ;0) especially at Edinburgh Airpost (International) Some are very nice eye candy (blushes) :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by lemonontour
Firts of all thank you all for commenting! And thanks for your criticism! Critism can really help me to improve, so I really appreciate all your opinions!
@ yero69:
Well, I know that the flight attendants show a lot, but as you can see I've already uploaded a more modest version. Of course no airline would allow their flight attendants to wear such a low neckline in real life ... And I'm just thinking the same as leslieme: They are still sims and not real people.

I did not want to offend anyone with that low neckline

@ Psywiz13 and spiderviveka:

I have no idea how male flight attendants look. I haven't met one yet! But I'll google it!
And a female pilot! Yay, great idea! I think they wear just the same as the male pilot, right? I'll google that, too. Am I promoting goole too much?! XD

LG lem
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 7:13 PM
I'm not really offended, but it's really disapointing to not have female pilots. As one, I think the whole "no female pilots, they can only be flight attendants!" is silly. Any word on sneaking in a female variant of that uniform, perhaps one where they're not about to pop out of? :D
Scholar
#23 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 7:20 PM
Pretty outfit, especially the pilot one. Thank you Lemonontour.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 11:54 PM
I have been looking for these kind of outfits for eons! Thanks heaps!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 3:23 AM Last edited by Swordsmasterguy : 12th Sep 2008 at 3:24 AM. Reason: no reason
Oooo, something else to make my Military men look SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD! Thanks!
Page 1 of 3