Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Update 1 - 9/29/08* A Formula 1 Ferrari (Drivable)....

by KevinsHope Posted 24th Sep 2008 at 9:37 PM - Updated 29th Sep 2008 at 10:37 PM by KevinsHope

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 10:38 PM
Wow! That looks HOT!

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 11:13 PM
Thanks. I think it looks cool too.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 11:28 PM
My sims thank you for the cool wheels. Too bad we can't see them racing these cars in game.
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 12:01 AM
Nicely done.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Forum Resident
#6 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 12:17 AM
Let's M. Schumacher use it in the roads of TheSims2! It took a long time until such a car was made for this game. (Strange) Thank you!!
hexameter
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 5:10 AM
This is awesome!! Really well done!!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 5:32 AM
Too bad it's not a McLaren. My hubby loves Lewis Hamilton, but he's just gonna have to make do with a Ferrari. Thanks so much. This is great!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 9:17 AM
Michael Schumacher for life
And of course after his ending... Kimi Räikkönen...

Thanks a bunch.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 9:21 AM
This is absolutely amazing Kevin!!! Out of interest, was the person who helped you put this in a package Smithycpl? ~ I remember you worked on that jet together. Thanks very much for this... a must have for me!! Thankyou!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 12:47 PM
now the sims will crash more times
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 2:27 PM Last edited by KevinsHope : 25th Sep 2008 at 2:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ShanOw
This is absolutely amazing Kevin!!! Out of interest, was the person who helped you put this in a package Smithycpl? ~ I remember you worked on that jet together. Thanks very much for this... a must have for me!! Thankyou!

No. Smithy had promised his girlfriend at the time that he would not do anymore joint projects with me (She was a creator too and it made her jelous???? I think it was then that I asserted that she might be crazy). Anyway, I asked him...he declined. The guy that helped me with this owned his own site and was devoted to making new vehicles. Then his site shut down and he disappeared. I wish I could remember his name. I think it was something like Godzilla or something. I had to rebuild the package eventually, but I'd still like to thank him.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 5:06 AM
This is great! Hubby will love it! Thanks for sharing!

Don't worry! Be happy!
TheSimsCafe
TheSims_Brasil Yahoo group
Forum Resident
#14 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 10:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KevinsHope
No. Smithy had promised his girlfriend at the time that he would not do anymore joint projects with me (She was a creator too and it made her jelous???? I think it was then that I asserted that she might be crazy).

Thanks for replying Kevin! All I can say is a big 'LOL'
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 3:33 PM
om nom nom nom I love this!!! I've been a Ferrari girl for practically as long as I can remember!!! I can't thank you enough for this!!! XD
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 8:45 AM
No. Smithy had promised his girlfriend at the time that he would not do anymore joint projects with me (She was a creator too and it made her jelous???? I think it was then that I asserted that she might be crazy). Anyway, I asked him...he declined. The guy that helped me with this owned his own site and was devoted to making new vehicles. Then his site shut down and he disappeared. I wish I could remember his name. I think it was something like Godzilla or something. I had to rebuild the package eventually, but I'd still like to thank him.
Do you mean Trezillah, from http://www.sims2carsource.net/ ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by viperman
Do you mean Trezillah, from http://www.sims2carsource.net/ ?

That's the guy! He helped me with the original package for this, but I had to redo it. I used his package for reference on how to edit the CRES files, though, so I will thank him above now. Thanks.

. *Me*
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 8:41 PM
Kevin, you are a legend!
I have being waiting for someone to make this for 2 years and it finally happened!
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 11:00 AM
It's amazing! Thanks so much!
Forza Ferrari!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 10:39 PM Last edited by KevinsHope : 30th Sep 2008 at 2:54 AM.
Sorry folks. I noticed there were some issues with the sim not being centered in the car. I think I have corrected the issue. Re-download this if you have downloaded it before the update.

. *Me*
Forum Resident
#21 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 11:46 PM
I'm SimCeleste hubby and she was right, I love it!

And I wouldn't worry so much about the sim not being exactly centered, I think the car is great just the way it is...

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Forum Resident
#22 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 11:33 AM
o,O'' woooow!! it looks very cool! great job!
though we all know that Alonso is the best racer...
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 6:26 AM
That's the guy! He helped me with the original package for this, but I had to redo it. I used his package for reference on how to edit the CRES files, though, so I will thank him above now. Thanks.

LoL Im glad you got it workin man! I did take a sabbatical, but i'm back now The car looks awesome!

Want some CARS? Need CARS? Visit www.sims2carsource.net and choose from a HUGE variety!
Want to play GAMES? Visit www.trezillah.com and join hundreds playing tons of great games for FREE!

Please don't upload creations to the exchange, or any other sites without permission!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 12:18 PM
Faaaaaantastic! Forza Ferrari
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 3:41 AM
ty bro