Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 113

by larsson1970 Posted 16th Sep 2008 at 3:42 AM - Updated 4th Oct 2008 at 6:02 AM by larsson1970

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 3:43 AM
Yay! I had just popped on here to find a duplex for my newly graduated simmie and saw this. Thanks again

Live, love, Laugh <3
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 4:03 AM
I just love this duplex!! I am so glad you decided to furnish it since most of your homes are unfurnished!!! Thanks so much!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 6:52 AM
Hi there, I'm new to modthesims2. I actually found your houses on spring4sims and it brought me here.
Although I do not have the Aparetment ep currently, I just wanted to comment on the beauty of these houses / apartments.
The second one looks so life like, its incredible. A true artist! Well done
Alchemist
#5 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 7:03 AM
A duplex like this was all I was looking for! It´s wonderfully designed! Thanks,
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 8:01 AM
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 5:59 AM
September thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 3:55 PM
Ugh!!! Your houses are so amazing!!! I love you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 12:29 PM
January Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by ThePharmacist
Ugh!!! Your houses are so amazing!!! I love you!

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 8:19 PM
This house is very beautiful, it will look great in my neighborhood!
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 8:48 AM
February Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Trichelle
This house is very beautiful, it will look great in my neighborhood!

Thank you so much for the nice comment, and of course for download and hitting the thanks button too.

Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 2:21 PM
This is so nice! I absolutley love it!
You make such comfy and friendly looking homes, that I cannot help myself but to come here and get more :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th May 2010 at 10:13 AM
April Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by ForgottenSnowWhite
This is so nice! I absolutley love it!
You make such comfy and friendly looking homes, that I cannot help myself but to come here and get more :D

Thank you for this nice comment. Hope you will find a home for every of your families in my collection

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 2:13 AM
muito obrigado