Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arch & Column Set

by SimArchitect Posted 18th Oct 2008 at 3:23 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 5:17 PM
well.... YOU ROCK! holy sims! this is perfect for my future project! thanks a million times, I love you!
Inventor
#3 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 3:57 AM
Very cool - always good to have more architectural stuff!

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 10:33 AM
I like this architectural set !
Is this house available anywhere? I would love love love to have it !

greets,
Mystic Rain

my sims 2 site: MysticRain Sims
Forum Resident
#5 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 1:47 PM
MysticRain, unluckily, Mr. SimArchitect doesn't upload his magnificent houses...

Question - Can sims walk through the arches?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 2:18 AM
Nice to see ur still creating! I found the dome file at ss2!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauralaima
MysticRain, unluckily, Mr. SimArchitect doesn't upload his magnificent houses...

Question - Can sims walk through the arches?

Oh GOD! I didn’t think of that? Umm, I know that the one arch that doesn’t touch the wall can be walked through because the connector pieces are placed inside the pillar object. But the ones that touch the wall I think are un-usable. When I started I didn’t officially intend them to be “walking through” arches; they were solely for decorative purposes.

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 2:17 AM
It didn't work!!! Why??
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 8:31 AM
Thank you for making these. They have graced my custom built university and even the driveway entrance to the mall I built. Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th May 2017 at 5:33 PM
Thank you