Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FIXED Finally - Totally Tabular! - Floor plants made for tables

by fway Posted 15th Oct 2008 at 3:18 PM - Updated 25th May 2010 at 8:19 AM by fway

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 8:05 PM
This is exactly what the game needed. I'm surprised this hasn't been done sooner. I've tried them in my game and they work great and look terrific.
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 8:29 PM
These are all kinds of awesome, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 9:02 PM
Thanks.
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 10:05 PM
Very cool. Glad to finally find something like this.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 12:18 AM
I love all of the plants more for my flower shop..please where did you get the table it looks great
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#7 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 12:44 AM
Woo! go fwayawayaway! lol

If i wasn't afraid of CC i would TOTALLY download this, so so make up for it, favorited :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 12:53 AM
You rock and so do the plants! Thanks mucho!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 3:33 AM
CHeers thank you for doing this. Floor plants bug me.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 4:52 AM
I'm very pleased to see this, but I have a quick question: do they overwrite the original objects or are they stand-alone ('new') objects in the game?

Frankly, I would prefer them to override them originals.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dunner1
I'm very pleased to see this, but I have a quick question: do they overwrite the original objects or are they stand-alone ('new') objects in the game?

Frankly, I would prefer them to override them originals.

They are standalone, but any recolors you download for the original plants, they will show up on the new mesh, hence the term "repository technique".

Forum Resident
#12 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 7:25 AM
These are great! Thanks a lot!
Inventor
#13 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 12:24 PM
Yay!! When I saw these on S2C I wanted them so bad and here they are!!! Thanks so much for these. Maxis are stupid for not making them like this to start with. Thank youuuuuu!! :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Theorist
#14 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 8:55 PM
cool thanks
Eminence Grise
#15 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 1:58 AM
VERY nice I too have been frustrated that there aren't enough table plants. Good for shelves too, now that we have those

My Nature sims want plants EVERYWHERE
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 10:51 AM
Just what I wanted. A big thanks~!
Instructor
#17 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 9:29 AM Last edited by gulhare : 25th Nov 2008 at 9:30 AM. Reason: clarify
for me the "ring-o-posies" only get one colour. none of the others.
they are great by the way. i use them a lot.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 10:42 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
#19 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 5:45 AM
fway, I have an issue with some plants in my game. As they are your plants, and I download [pretty much] only from here, and these are the only plants you have here, I presume that they must be these plants.

Anyway, the plants I have are showing up pure blue. Does this mean that I`ve installed plants that require expansions I don`t [yet] have? How many of the plants in this set require expansions other than NightLife? If the answer is "four", then I think that this is indeed what I did. If so, I`ll just ignore the issue until I add the appropriate expansions, as the blueness isn`t causing any *other* problems, and I`m not using the blue plants anywhere [*because* they`re blue ].

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
fway, I have an issue with some plants in my game. As they are your plants, and I download [pretty much] only from here, and these are the only plants you have here, I presume that they must be these plants.

Anyway, the plants I have are showing up pure blue. Does this mean that I`ve installed plants that require expansions I don`t [yet] have? How many of the plants in this set require expansions other than NightLife? If the answer is "four", then I think that this is indeed what I did. If so, I`ll just ignore the issue until I add the appropriate expansions, as the blueness isn`t causing any *other* problems, and I`m not using the blue plants anywhere [*because* they`re blue ].

Yes, there are plants that require Pets, BV, and NL and I am going out on a limb here and think it's an EP issue if you are saying if you only have Nightlife.

#21 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 5:47 PM
I have only Nightlife of the expansions mentioned as required. I also have University and a few Stuff packs, and Seasons and Pets are both awaiting instalation. As long as I know why they`re blue, I can ignore the issue, knowing that someday they will fix themselves when I add the missing expansions.

Thank you.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 4:06 PM
fway, these are great! However, like gulhare commented, I'm only getting the default color on the "Ring of Posies" plant. I'm no expert, but I took a quick look at the file in SimPE, and it looks to me like maybe the repository technique wasn't quite finished?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairestrachel
fway, these are great! However, like gulhare commented, I'm only getting the default color on the "Ring of Posies" plant. I'm no expert, but I took a quick look at the file in SimPE, and it looks to me like maybe the repository technique wasn't quite finished?

Thank you for informing me, I'll be fixing this soon.

Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 1:39 PM
Awesome! Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 12:27 PM
These are awesome. Really useful. These are my must-have deco! Thank you
Page 1 of 2