Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Graystone Manor

by puppetfish Posted 10th Oct 2008 at 11:13 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2008 at 6:00 PM by puppetfish : fixing the default attachment

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 12:27 AM
Hello, Puppet! I like your house.

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 12:25 PM
I love this, great landscaping work, well done :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 6:20 PM
Oh this is perfect for my wicked witches. It's such a perfect style match for the dark witch fortress so it's exactly what I've been looking for as my own attempts end up looking more just like decrepit but benign old farmhouses.

I haven't reinstalled CEP since I started from scratch to add Apartment Life--waiting for the final AL version. Will this need CEP to work? Normally I see a notice saying an upload needs CEP but wasn't sure on this one. Sorry to bother.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Alchemist
#5 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 9:00 AM
Really creepy manor, I totally love it puppetfish! The landscaping is amazing, I can guess how much work it needed (probably too coffee cups, right? )
Thank you very much, happy to see you're back on the creating desk ....
Kiss and ciao.

Summersong86, if I'm not wrong the new CEP is ready (or I installed something else? hehe).
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 2:32 AM
Nice and spooky. Just in time for Halloween.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 4:57 PM
Does it really require all those EPs?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SemariUchiha
Does it really require all those EPs?

The furnished one does, unfortunately. LOL But the unfurnished one doesn't. It's mainly for all the decorations. If you give me a few days I will be glad to doublecheck the content for the unfurnished one and post it!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
#9 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by puppetfish
If you give me a few days I will be glad to doublecheck the content for the unfurnished one and post it!
Please do!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Mad Poster
#10 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 7:31 AM
WOW ! Stunning lot Puppet ! Scary good and truly fantastic ! Thanks fo sharing Hugs~
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 1:58 PM
Your work is so awesome. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 1:14 PM
This is awsome!! thank you very very much for sharing it :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 5:34 AM
This looks spooky.