Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Caress of Teak Double Bed

by HugeLunatic Posted 16th Oct 2008 at 5:49 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2012 at 7:56 PM by HugeLunatic : adding Pets version

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 6:26 PM
Ooh...I love this mesh!! I also love your recolors of the curtains and bedding. Are they available? Thanks!!!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 6:53 PM
Very nice mesh.

Just a few suggestions, if it's okay. I haven't downloaded yet, waiting for Pets functions, so maybe you've done some of these already. Please make the price appropriate for the beds comfort level, if it isn't already. If the regular Caress of Teak is not highest comfort, please make a version of this bed that is the same comfort level as regular single Caress of Teak.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 6:53 PM
Ooooh *noms it* thank you!

Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again.
Inventor
#5 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 7:07 PM
Love it! And looking forward to nabbing this too.

Also, if you have the bedding, the curtains automatically recolour, they are respositoried to the maxis bedding.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 9:42 PM
Looks great. Very nice job & so cute.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 12:30 AM
Omnomnomnom!

Love the setting of the room too! And it's always nice to get some new beds, so ta very much :D

Diolch o Galon ♥
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 2:02 AM
Thank you everyone! The bedding is available here, and as Reyn mentioned they automatically recolor her curtains and pillows.

And I will go ahead and make another of this one and the Pets version as the normal stats. I will just make another mod like my others to replace the stats for this bed.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 4:23 PM
I hope to get a version that has Pet functions, but never-the-less it is still in my downloads directory. Thank you!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 6:45 PM
I have updated the first post with two additional beds. The base game one with stats according to price and a new pets version the same. Please only have one in your game!

Thank you everyone.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 8:03 PM
Thanks for the pretties....very nice! I really love the bedding and want it like others here but when I clicked the "here" button I got an error page. I hope you can help because I have just got to have that bedding. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 5:00 PM
Ooo, I love it~ It's a very clean and relaxing look. Thank you ^^

---

Quote: Originally posted by sansudav
Thanks for the pretties....very nice! I really love the bedding and want it like others here but when I clicked the "here" button I got an error page. I hope you can help because I have just got to have that bedding. :lovestruc

I did some searching and found http://hugelunatic.x10hosting.com/bedroom.html, which has the bedding and her other uploads.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 1:55 AM
Thanks RayeSesshyFan. Yes that is my current free hosting. The server spends more time offline than online. Just as soon as I get my new hosting sorted I will update with a link for the rest of my stuff.

The bedding is also available here
#14 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 2:48 AM
How about another version, where the price matches the stats, instead of the stats matching the price?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 2:09 AM
I have been looking for a nice wood bed frame with relatively low poly all over and here it is, simply gorgeous! Do you think you could post a Pets version with high stats/price?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 4:28 AM
I have updated with a Pets version of the enhanced stats.

At this time I don't plan on making anymore beds with this mesh. But thank you all for your comments and downloads.
#17 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 5:03 AM
Thank you for making a non-Pets version with the price matching the stats.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 8:41 AM
And thank you even more for a Pets version with high stats. We love you!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 3:59 AM
Thankyou! But.... i can't find the rug. On the simscrossing site do you have to register to download from there?
Field Researcher
#20 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 1:23 PM
How can I get the white recolor? When I downloaded this mesh, only the wood-colours came into my game.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 2:49 AM
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 11:46 AM
I love this bed! I'm just wondering if the sims will go through it when they use it?
Thanks! <3
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 4:09 PM
Not sure what you mean by go through it? It performs as any other double bed in game. Pillows on the bed are props, as are the candles. Neither are part of the bed.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 1:39 PM
Beautiful, I love it, thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 7:59 PM
Great job! i was wondering is it possible to create a matching single bed?
Page 1 of 2