Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cooking uses money instead of food points *UPDATED to v1.2*

by dickhurt Posted 14th Oct 2008 at 11:25 PM - Updated 7th Jun 2009 at 6:10 AM by dickhurt : update version

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Typical
#2 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 8:09 PM
Now this will be like it is on the sims 2 on ps2. Thanx.
-Lewjen-
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 6:12 AM
Updated to v1.2 which fixes a couple of problems. Previous version was downloaded 589 times.
Inventor
#4 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:06 PM
Gonna check this out. Maybe I like this way more than the other way.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:27 PM
Thank you so much for this!
Although it's not like real life where you need to restock the fridge when food levels are low or gone, I was getting fed up of my family sims needing to 'make friends' with the delivery person just because they met them at the door. How many of us in real life actually do that? No one, lol.
I like the way this has solved that problem and also my sims won't starve to death if they run out of money (I use a lower wages hack for more challenge).
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 6:57 PM
say i have my sim make some food quickly before they go to school or work but then its already too late and they just have to go without eating. can i sell that food so my sims can get their money back?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 6:39 AM
This reminds me of my old Sims 1 so much! Thank you.