Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[~~Separates] Untuckable Tops for Teens

by frizelbliz Posted 15th Oct 2008 at 5:03 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 7:33 PM
oh my gosh!! the striped tees and the purple one with the gloves are my favorites!!!!!!thanks so much!!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 7:50 PM
Just what I was looking for. Longsleeves and stripey tees for teen girls, thanks! And yellow! Got to have the yellow!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 9:15 PM
yay! i dont have very many pretty teen clothes thanks!

KTHXBYE
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 12:08 AM
These are really nice! Thanks!

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 12:38 AM
these are beautiful, I love the purple one.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 2:47 AM
I love the tube top looking one & the one with the tie. Great work!
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 5:54 AM
I really needed more normal-looking (nonslutty) teen girl clothes. Thanks so much, these are lovely!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 5:33 PM
Thank you!!
These are just what I need!
Ta ever so!
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 8:34 AM
Great clothes - the stripy ones are especially good. Many thanks.
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 4:23 PM
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!!
All my teen clothes are, shall we say, "a little on the GOTHIC side". Unfortunatly, not all my simmys are "endarkened"!

You don't get it, my username is MEANT to be pathetic......

If you do go on MTS2, answer this Mr Way (Gerard not Mikey). If life is a dream for the dead, how come it's a nightmare for the living?
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 7:44 PM
whooo! LOVE. IT. THESE ARE THE BEST CLOTHES EVER FOR MY TEEN GIRLS!

"Most people see things as they are and say why. I see things that never were and say why not." -Unknown
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 7:48 PM
Default hi hi hihi
[QUOTE=AwesomeOpossum]whooo! LOVE. IT. THESE ARE THE BEST CLOTHES EVER FOR MY TEEN GIRLS![/QUOTE] turtle.

"Most people see things as they are and say why. I see things that never were and say why not." -Unknown
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 7:49 PM
turtle.
good job.

Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 1:42 PM
Dito! These tops are too cute, especially the tie thingy! I see, you're as talented in creating clothes as you are in writing, and that's really a huge compliment.

Greets from an impressed Simulitis, who read some of your hilarious stories at diesims.de!
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 12:38 PM
so...I just found this thread and I LOVE the shirts.
I'd like to download them, but one question first, do these require a mesh or are they Maxis-ish?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 3:26 PM
All are Maxis meshes.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 10:01 AM
perfect my daughter was looking for shirts like this thx
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 8:32 PM
I love these! I have a purple long sleeved that looks almost exactly like this one! (no gloves)

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 7:09 PM
Wow! Exactly what I was looking for!! Lots of different teen girl shirts, untucked AND Maxis recolours in one single download! Thank you soooo much!! They are really pretty!
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 5:37 AM
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. [:
Banned
#22 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 7:00 PM
I used the one with the tie paired with an old TSR blue plaid skirt to make the school uniforms for my YouTube series My Life As a Junior Nobody . . . they guys had similar outfits, and originally I was just gonna make it a girl's school because there are no matching shirt-tie ensembles for both. But this shirt was nearly identical to what I needed, so thanks a ton! You made my series less of a headache!
Scholar
#23 Old 11th May 2010 at 6:15 PM
Wonderful set of tops! Thank you
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 4:34 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOGM :O luv them :D
Field Researcher
#25 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jlmonty16
oh my gosh!! the striped tees and the purple one with the gloves are my favorites!!!!!!thanks so much!!

I agree! it's my favorite of the bunch :lovestruc
Page 1 of 2