Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cropped Cardigans for Girls

by fakepeeps7 Posted 18th Oct 2008 at 1:25 AM - Updated 20th Jan 2009 at 3:19 AM by fakepeeps7

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 4:52 AM
Oh wow! First post--yay! These are simply gorgeous! I certainly wasn't expecting a separate, but this is great. I have a couple of pairs of pants for the girls that I always use and these will go really well with them. Thanks so much!

By the way, can't wait for the jeans recolours!
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 5:25 AM
I agree with inuyasha, they are gorgeous! Thank you so much!!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 6:53 AM
Cute, i love them as separates! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 9:52 AM
Thank you for making this. Since your creation are out, my little kids love to go shopping, and have nice clothes. Thanks so much.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 11:34 AM
That's so adorable! The one I like most is the flower skirt, 2nd pic. I just hope I'll never start playing with children and teens, I would inevitably clutter up my downloads with several more 100s of mb to enjoy cloth like this...

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Scholar
#7 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 1:04 PM
They are adorable,and will be very helpful in stretching the little divas wardrobes!
Thanks so much! :lovestruc

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 2:36 PM
OMGOMGOMG!!! SOOO CUTE!!!! *downloading* thank u 4 this!

''Lead us to the paradise with blood-stained hands'' -Silent Hill 3 Claudia Wolf
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 5:53 PM
Yaaaaay! Thank you so much! My sim girls have been badly needing long-sleeved tops. It seems all they have are t-shirts.

These are adorable, too!! I love your work! Thanks for all that you do to keep our sims kids cute! He he.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 6:22 PM
these are so cute, like all your stuff! It's so great that they match the ruffled separates and pleated skirts of yours.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 10:42 PM
Where did you get the hair seen in the two post pictures? She has pigtails, blonde in the first, and red in the second. She's the last girl in the first picture. I really love it! GREAT job on the cardigans. I love love LOOOVE!! your creations fakepeeps!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NicolleD32
Where did you get the hair seen in the two post pictures? She has pigtails, blonde in the first, and red in the second. She's the last girl in the first picture. I really love it!

The mesh is by Nouk, and the recolour is by SimModa.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FreetobeJulie
Thank you - I love these outfits! I looked but I couldn't find the the matching pants - did you post them already?

No. I'm afraid the matching pants got lost somewhere in the bowels of my hard drive. Sorry!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 9:03 AM
So sweet and cute, thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 10:07 PM
Thank you for ALL YOUR DOWNLOADS. Before I found you, my sim children were wearing not the best clothing. Now they all are so cute and adoroble! ^w^
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 8:44 PM
Separates, separates, cardigans, must grab them all, more separates, can't have enough... *grabs cute sweaters and stuffs in download bin*

Look what Nilou at GoS made! Is it not cute?

Nilou's recolors