Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 163 -- Base Game Mini Starter, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 28th Oct 2008 at 2:04 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:31 AM by plasticbox

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 3:48 AM
Thank you for sharing(=
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 12:56 PM
thanks alot for putting the unfurnished version in :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 1:58 PM
Thank you!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 7:55 PM
well, i really have to write a comment for every house... But they are all so pretty, i like them so much! Thanks also for this
Forum Resident
#6 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 12:40 AM
You are the definitive master of starter house building, I love them all!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Instructor
#7 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 2:51 PM
I really liked this house, but when I added it to my game, the lower half of the staircase was missing and it wouldn't let me replace it, even when I removed the floor constraints, etc. Is this just a weird problem I'm having, or is it missing in the original file? (I downloaded the unfurnished version.)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 4:32 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 4th Nov 2008 at 9:55 PM.
katalina: in order to place those stairs, you'll need moveobjects on (because of the fence on the upper floor).

On the screenshot it looks like I indeed removed the stairs in the unfurnished version and forgot to replace it. If you compare furnished vs. unfurnished I mean. Sorry about that, will fix it as soon as I can. Thanks for the heads-up =)

Edit: Unfurnished version is fixed now, thanks again!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 9:54 PM
i love how you put unfurnished versions with your houses too, i ALWAYS delete furniture that comes with a house and furnish myself XDD

You will not believe your eyes how a voice could hypnotize ~ Promises are only lies ~ from Loreley
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 10:55 PM
thanks