Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4349 Wisteria Lane

by larsson1970 Posted 8th Jan 2009 at 7:11 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2010 at 10:08 AM by larsson1970 : Link Update

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 1:02 AM
Wow! I think this my favorite Wisteria Lane house- you really made it look like the original
Now I can finally move my Solis family in and join the other desperate housewives that I already made for you other houses
Thank you sooo much for the great series!
stoffel
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 7:40 PM
Wonderful layout and design! Thank you for sharing another one of your fabulous creations with us!

MUMBLER! Seriously, I cannot understand a word you're saying! .... Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 10:19 PM
the home does not work !!!
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 10:33 PM
Woah! This house looks so beautiful! I love this series soo much!

Thank you for yet another top notch home for our simmies to enjoy!
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HelloEVERYONE
the home does not work !!!

Can you describe with a few more words what doesn't work! Do you have the EP's and SP's which are needed?

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by larsson1970
Can you describe with a few more words what doesn't work! Do you have the EP's and SP's which are needed?

I click on the home and the game stop and dit (sorry i am french) fatal error
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 10:53 PM

the other houses work well however
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 7:08 AM

This sounds like you havn't all EP/SP's!!! This lot is build with the Mansion&Garden SP. Although it's only a SP it works like an EP. So it is a MUST HAVE if you want to have this lot in your game!

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by larsson1970
This sounds like you havn't all EP/SP's!!! This lot is build with the Mansion&Garden SP. Although it's only a SP it works like an EP. So it is a MUST HAVE if you want to have this lot in your game!

ok thank you
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 1:46 PM
where i can find EP and SP ?
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 6:49 AM
where i can find EP and SP ?

In the download section of the uploads is always a list which Expansion/Stuff Packs are required!

Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 5:03 AM
Absolutely amazing work. You have inspired me. I am building 4351. I hope it meets your standards.
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 12:35 PM
January Thanks
A big thank to all downloaders, especially those, who have given comment or hit the thanks button!

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 8:56 PM
I love the house, but I don't have a bedroom fro Babby's little girls. She and her husband have had two daughters. Is there any way possible to make the house with a second bed room and bath?
Forum Resident
#16 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 3:30 AM
Adorable!

Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oldenBuffy
I love the house, but I don't have a bedroom fro Babby's little girls. She and her husband have had two daughters. Is there any way possible to make the house with a second bed room and bath?

You have catch me on the hop Yes, my Wisteria Lane lots are build with the knowledge of season one. But the third floor of this house is unused, so there is enough place to add two children's rooms and a bath. So everybody can make this house season five ready!

Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 8:03 AM
February Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by oldenBuffy

Quote: Originally posted by SimmySue29
Adorable!

Thank you.

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 9:43 AM
The link doesn't seem to work. All I get is '404 - Not Found'. Any chance of getting this fixed? I really love this house

Anyway I give you 10/10!! For excellent work, on this and all your other Wisteria Lane and American realistic homes.
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 12:08 PM Last edited by larsson1970 : 16th Mar 2009 at 6:27 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ar2593
The link doesn't seem to work. All I get is '404 - Not Found'. Any chance of getting this fixed? I really love this house

Anyway I give you 10/10!! For excellent work, on this and all your other Wisteria Lane and American realistic homes.

Yes, the files were gone with the fileserver crash. I will correct this in the next days!

EDIT: The files are fixed now! So they are avaible for download again

Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 3:30 AM
sorry for the late reply. Thankyou so much!!! :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 2:38 PM
Default March thanks
Quote: Originally posted by ar2593
sorry for the late reply. Thankyou so much!!! :D

Doesn't matter, because people who give me a 10 of 10 (what is making my face becoming red) have all the time of the world.

Thank you for your nice comment

Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 7:18 PM
10/10!greaaat greaat job! must 've take a hell of ur time! thank you! i'll name my lot Larsson Residence!
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 7:12 AM
August Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by inesmilano
10/10!greaaat greaat job! must 've take a hell of ur time! thank you! i'll name my lot Larsson Residence!

Thank you for this very nice comment