Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pineapple Surprise (Restaraunt Meals at Home Series)

by Morague Posted 12th Jan 2009 at 8:58 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 9:15 PM
Looks good, I think my sims will love it.
Thanks.
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 10:59 PM
Thanks for these Morague. :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 1:46 AM
um, am I crazy or did you already release this? is this an update?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 5:13 AM
'kiki - it is very similar to the Lime Seared Prawns - I think the EA/maxis team got a bit lazy with the Bon Voyage meals. To tell you the truth, I was very disappointed. I had really hoped for some new foods & really all we got were some variations of already existing foods :/ But, I will extract them anyway & add in the prep stages.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 5:03 PM
I don't think that it's astounding that EA got lazy and re-used their old ideas, what is astounding is that "Pineapple Surprise" in anyone else's reality is a cake.
Great job making these! Will my Sims get the memento when eating this btw? If not it doesn't matter, I just thought I'd ask since I like filling in mementos when actually on vacation. ;-)

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Space Pony
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 6:07 PM
Hmm, I totally forgot about those vacation mementos for eating the foods. I have a feeling that eating this the first time will fulfill the requirement, but I will have a look into the code for the vacation mementos tonight & see - it is possible it will check to see if they are on a vacation lot first, before filling it. If not, the only thing I can think of is to not prepare these specific dishes until after the sims return from the related destinations. This would affect the Chirashi & Flapjacks as well.

I am just leaving for work, so I will have a look at it tonight & see what I can find out.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 5:43 PM
Thanks to the good stuff that has come to share.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th May 2016 at 8:41 AM
Thank you