Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christmass Carpet

by Dutchboy Posted 23rd Dec 2004 at 7:46 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Dec 2004 at 2:51 AM
This would look nice around the bottom of a christmas tree ;D
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 5:28 AM
OMG! You totally stole this from me. I posted it on alt.binaries.games.the-sims-2 on Dec. 22nd. I also have a wallpaper for it. I can't believe people do that. That is truely sad =(
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 6:53 PM Last edited by Dutchboy : 29th Dec 2004 at 6:31 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Thaur
OMG! You totally stole this from me. I posted it on alt.binaries.games.the-sims-2 on Dec. 22nd. I also have a wallpaper for it. I can't believe people do that. That is truely sad =(

Sorry Thaur but this floor wasn't stolen, but made by me.
Texture came with Uleads PhotoImpact, witch I used.
Appernetly we had the same idea, but I wasn't aware there is another version.

Sorry if you feel sad about this, I would be upset too if someone stole my work.
I never use other people's floors/walls.
You could have send me a PM to find out...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 2:18 AM
i have seen this kind of floor somewhere else to because im always visiting sites but its not the same as the ones im thinkingh of theres one almost like this but in green but its not snowmen anyway im stealing it for my game and i love it who ever made it
like you said though dutchboy theres no need for public humiliation i would of asked you
but then again im too polite to people and soft as poo
lol (im trying to cheer this thread up for the future

who said being a mother was fun??
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 12:14 AM Last edited by camjamlar : 27th Jan 2005 at 12:15 AM. Reason: spelling error
i went through my sims2 game and i have found that i do have the same floor as yours (or maybe not yours) i also have a wallpaper to match it, i know that i got my floor from thesimsrecourse2 and this floor was made by a different person just letting you know that i have seen it elsewhere
but still love the floor although i had it already
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 4:45 PM
I doesn't matter who's floor it is, But I love it ! Thanks! xx Anne