Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pack of 22 Wallpapers

by Temporary Posted 23rd Dec 2004 at 3:17 PM - Updated 21st Jan 2005 at 3:41 PM by Temporary

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 24th Dec 2004 at 7:25 PM
Absolutely fab.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2004 at 8:56 PM
Thankyou :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Dec 2004 at 8:58 PM
Wonderful!!!!!!!! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Dec 2004 at 11:13 PM
2 Megs? Are you insane?
*downloads anyway*
Forum Resident
#6 Old 25th Dec 2004 at 12:35 AM
Your such a sweetie Temp, thank you so much for all the wonderful thingies you are making for us that are making our games so much more enjoyable (((HUGZ)))
I wish you a very very Merry Christmas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Dec 2004 at 12:44 AM
Awww. *finally feels loved because peeps have been throwing rocks at me all day*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Dec 2004 at 3:52 AM
:yippee: awesome wallpapers my sims will love them and Merry Christmas
:santa:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Dec 2004 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lissabry
:yippee: awesome wallpapers my sims will love them and Merry Christmas
:santa:

Woo Hoo! It's Christmas! Merry Christmas! :D

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot 1927-1956 Christian martyr in Ecuador
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Dec 2004 at 3:58 PM
Ahh, bless... different tiled walls! Thank you!
#11 Old 25th Dec 2004 at 7:02 PM
temporary you are truly gifted. i was truly disappointed with the heinous wallpaper maxis gave us but this rocks. i love your floors too!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Dec 2004 at 9:20 AM
Thanks Temporary

Now THAT IS a nice gift for christmas

Erwin.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Dec 2004 at 1:27 PM
You're welcome Erwin, it twas fun making them.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Dec 2004 at 5:57 PM
I have a small problem as I tried putting most of them in my game...but 2 are being difficult...the peachy art nouveau and the light green bathroom will not go in game (although other colors of nouveau and red and dark green tiles went in great)ive tried several times but they still wont go..it says theyre installed but ..anyway should I just give up on these 2 or do you have another suggestion ? hope you had a great christmas and happy new year and thank you so much for the beautiful wallpapers !!!! ~Melissa
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Dec 2004 at 7:46 PM
Temporary, your stuff is brilliant!! Thankyou!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Dec 2004 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lissabry
I have a small problem as I tried putting most of them in my game...but 2 are being difficult...the peachy art nouveau and the light green bathroom will not go in game (although other colors of nouveau and red and dark green tiles went in great)ive tried several times but they still wont go..it says theyre installed but ..anyway should I just give up on these 2 or do you have another suggestion ? hope you had a great christmas and happy new year and thank you so much for the beautiful wallpapers !!!! ~Melissa

Well, that is very odd! Do they not show up in the game? Did you check EVERYWHERE? When you're in the wall section, try viewing all the wallpapers at once, instead of each individual section.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot 1927-1956 Christian martyr in Ecuador
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 12:02 PM
i like the bathroom tiles.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 6:07 PM
I thought it was odd too lol I installed them all the same way and looked everywhere (installing 3 or 4 at a time) and used the infinity symbol to view(all) to make sure they were showing up and funny thing is 1st try (installing) these 2 werent in the same batch , retrying to install it asks if I want to override original (file name) so its supossedly in there . I dont want to be a bother , Im grateful for the ones that are in game (they look awesome btw )I just wondered if theres anything else I can try Blessings~Melissa
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 3:39 AM
I like them very much! Thanks for sharing them!
Instructor
#20 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 12:25 AM
Thank you - we can never have too many wallpapers! And I agree with Anna - the ones maxis gave us were, mostly, downright awful.
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 6:22 AM
These are gorgeous! Thanks especially for putting the photos next to the packages -- I really like being given the choice to pick which ones to install.
Master Cocktail Shaker
#22 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 5:30 PM
Wow, talk about being spoiled rotten- you spoil us with your creations thank you very much they look beautiful and I can't wait to use them
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 11:11 PM
Truely decent stuff. keep it up and thanx