Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Teleport At Will for Maxed Logic Sims Hack

by dizzy2 Posted 28th Dec 2004 at 1:11 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:13 PM by Christy1077

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Dec 2004 at 1:19 PM
I'll test this....I'll let you know if it works
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Dec 2004 at 3:11 PM
I love you to death for making this mod. I'd ask your hand in marriage, but I don't know what gender you are.

Joking aside, this is the mod that I have been waiting for since I bought the game. Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Dec 2004 at 3:18 PM
it's perfect..........
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Dec 2004 at 6:03 PM
what does it look like?where do i find it in the catalog?
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 3:08 AM
It isn't in the catalog. It's a Go Here action that Sims can use when their Logic reaches 10.

And it looks like the teleportation animation from Meditation.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 3:15 AM
oooh how very cool, I am going to try it out right now. thank you so much. yeah!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 11:30 AM
I tested it and I must say that it's one of the best hacks I've ever seen! Even toddlers and children can teleport! (if you cheat with their logic skills of course. lol) A must have when you have huge houses. :D
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 1:17 PM
Just don't ever teleport out of a bathroom, otherwise other sims will think and behave like you are still in there.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 2:37 PM
lol, this is an awesome hack ! I teleported a sim off of the toilet, and she was sitting in mid air for a minute, then fell on her butt! too funny!
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 3:03 PM
This is great! I love this hack! (Not you! )
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 3:07 PM
Hehe.... This hack is great!! WOOHOO you..... (Lol, I meant WooHoo as in yay, not as TS2)
Field Researcher
#13 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 3:38 PM
Totally awesome hack. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 5:00 PM Last edited by Syera : 29th Dec 2004 at 5:03 PM.
Hey, just what I've been wanting! I am SO gonna download this!

It would be nice, though, if they didn't have to have maxed logic skills. It takes so long to get them when you don't cheat.
Instructor
#15 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 7:17 PM
Doubt that I'll use it, but being able to teleport is fun, so I'll install it lol.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 7:58 PM
wow i love u, thanks for fullfilling my request
love u so much if im gay ill marry u
but since im not ill just be loving u....
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 8:14 PM
forgot to rate sorry, was overwhelmed
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 9:27 PM
You Rock, great hack, great look at the teleport sims, works great, just have to try it when the kids are at school, be funny if they do teleport back lol, but great hack, it works great, you think you can create a teleport to mars lol, just kidding guess my mind wondered lol.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 9:43 PM Last edited by dolphin26 : 29th Dec 2004 at 10:57 PM.
This sounds very cool! Thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by dizzy2
After a quick check, I see that this mod conflicts with the Satellite Hack with Options, so make sure you aren't using that, first.

Just out of curiosity... why does this conflict? It doesn't seem they do similar things. Is it likely to conflict with other hacks too?

Edit: I just realized that it makes sense these hacks would conflict. They both edit the menu that comes up when you select an empty location.

I also noticed that if you teleport away from a seated location, it does bad things. The chair you were in is still marked as being used, so you can't delete it or use it, even by the same sim. So don't do that, m'kay? If you do, though, a way to delete it is to enable the testing cheats, force an error on the object, and select delete.

Did anyone notice the number of bytes this hack's zip file uses? :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 9:45 PM
Wow. Sounds great. This was the one thing I missed from TS1 (Makin' Magic, of course). Can't wait to check it out when I get home from work!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 3:27 AM Last edited by Braveheart : 30th Dec 2004 at 3:44 AM.
I seem to have a small glitch when I use this or maybe its just the way the mod behaves. I use Merola's painting and max out logic for a sim, all works fine initially.When I try to get my same sim to teleport later (after she does something else for awhile) I seem to lose the teleport option when I click on the floor, the option to teleport fails to come up. Later it becomes available again. Anyone else finding this? Under what circumstances does the teleport feature become unavailable or available? and is it intended to work like that?
#22 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 3:48 AM
I only noticed that they can't teleport when they are carrying an object like putting the plate in the dishwasher. But after they're done they can teleport again.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 9:05 AM
worked great just dont teleport when u r in a pool
or...........
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 1:02 PM
I think I check to see if you are carrying an object, another sim or swimming in the pool. These things will prevent the Teleport from appearing. Looks like I need to check whether you are sitting as well...
Field Researcher
#25 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 5:42 PM
I love this hack, it works great in my game and I like the blue effect they get when they are teleporting.

great job. thanks
Page 1 of 4