Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: 5 Cheap Mirror Recolours

by L-J Posted 31st Dec 2004 at 9:53 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 11:08 AM
Perfect! I was waiting for it! Thank u
Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 4:29 PM
Excellent. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st May 2005 at 6:50 AM
Really Nice, thank you I had been thinking of doing some recolors on this one myself but you saved me from having one more thing i'll never get finished!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 6:02 AM
Thank you, L-J!
This simple mirror does match up with most wall spaces better than any others.

I was just looking for recolors and here I've found it.
(I'm saved by you too!)

It's been very long since this update, but Thank you again for this so much valuable things.

*Feel free to use,edit,upload my hairs, no need for permission*
(just small credit - link or name - will be gratitued)

I'm against the dog-meat of Korea as A Korean.
Theorist
#6 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 6:27 PM
I was so looking forward to using these - the cheap mirror is the best fit for small bathrooms, but that supplied Maxis colour is often completely wrong! Unfortunately however, at least for me with CEP v. 3.3b - and The Sims 2 Holiday Edition, University, Nightlife and OFB - these recolours all show up as blue in-game. Sigh!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 4:09 PM
I'm getting the same result, and I have Uni, NL, OFB and Pets.

Ah, well. This might be enough to make ME try recoloring the mirror one day once I have more time playing with The Sims. If anything needed a recoloring, this mirror did!

TSR (the FREE area!) does have some recolors as part of sets, I know. It's a bit of a pain to find, but they are there. It may have to do for now.