Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[EP Ready] Testers Needed: Bayeaux Tapestry Request Filled (CEP Recolors

by myboo Posted 6th Jan 2005 at 5:48 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2005 at 12:22 AM by myboo : uploaded new files

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 7:03 PM
Speechless here! WOW! I can't believe it! Thank you so much! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 7:35 PM
Thank you. I suppose I should let others know about this tapestry. It is actually one long tapestry. In order to view this tapesty it is broken up into 32 scenes. There's no way that my graphic abilities could undertake piecing them together then creating one tapestry. Too much would be lost doing that, so I just chose 5 scenes. One of the pics is not showing up. I just thought of something, it may not be correct format. Will check it out and reup that one pic.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 11:48 PM
That is SO awesome!! Thankyou, you're a Doll! *hugz*
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 6:35 AM
Default Holy Cow!
The tapestry depicting the Battle of Hastings in 1066? Gamers who CARE about history! Wow!

I think I love modthesims2!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 6:36 AM
Looks nice
thanks
#7 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 6:31 PM
Wow, they are absolutely beautiful, thank you so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 7:17 PM
Quote:
The tapestry depicting the Battle of Hastings in 1066? Gamers who CARE about history! Wow!

I think I love modthesims2!

I'm a HUGE history buff, and love anything pre-20th century I plan to attempt to creat a couple of neighbourhoods - medeival and regency and whatever else tickles my fancy, depending on what the artists like to do. Renaissance would be cool too. :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Jan 2005 at 5:44 AM
The are gorgeous! Thanks so much!
Scholar
#10 Old 8th Jan 2005 at 12:26 PM
They are jewels.Thank you for making them and sharing them with us.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Jan 2005 at 12:02 AM
Brilliant! Just what a sim castle needs. Fantastic work myboo, and brilliant request/suggestion Siobhann. Thank you both!
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jan 2005 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Siobhann
I'm a HUGE history buff, and love anything pre-20th century I plan to attempt to creat a couple of neighbourhoods - medeival and regency and whatever else tickles my fancy, depending on what the artists like to do. Renaissance would be cool too. :D

I've wanted to do something like that for the longest time, but until the awesome creators on this site can make new objects it's really just wardrobe!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 8:46 AM
There is no "Bayeaux" tapestry, it's Bayeux