Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Parking Pack 2

by Posted 14th Jan 2005 at 5:09 AM
Edit

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
#2 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 1:03 AM
Great job, thank you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 10:46 AM
Good work, very nice
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 9:31 AM
And the packs just keep rolling in! Nice work!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 2:49 AM
Default parking pack
Great job now i can finish my meijer store...............

meijer is just like walmart but only in the midwest.......

Cry HAVOC and let slip
"the dogs of war"

FLCL

You should never put a cap on violence!! Suppressing violent urges only leads to psycological internal violence! Got it!? If I were to use an analogy, I'd turn to yeast! The root of all bread making!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Jan 2005 at 1:54 AM
Great! Even more add ons!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 1:20 PM
This'll make the downloaded Sim-mart (in commercial lots and houses) look even more authentic. Must remember to use tons of handicapped spaces even if only 2 or three will be used.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 12:39 AM
I can't find them in my game. Where are they catergorized?
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 10:03 PM
The parking pack will should show up in the floors in buildmode under Miscellaneous. Let me know if you don't see them and I'll relook for them.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 3:04 PM
I still don't see them.
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 12:04 AM
Default installing Problem
Once you download the file open the zipped folder and Select all the files except the readme and Click open. A window will pop up and just click install for all the windows that pop up. It should be under Misc in Floors under build mode. I download the file again and take a look to see if it would work.
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 8:20 PM
hey everyone who downloaded this pack. There may have been one Floor missing from the pack. it would have been the middle part of one of the yellow Caution lines. There is 2 different parts of yellow caution lines in this pack. One going left and one going right but one of those may be missing the middle part that you fill in. Let me know if this is missing than I post it on here later. Thanks
P.S. I just created 5 new comm. Lots and am going to upload them ASAP in the lots board. Check it out.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 1:51 PM
Default Löl
Lol I made something like that at the same time, but it wasn*t so good. :howdy: Nice work! I will use these, not mine :bump:
Field Researcher
#14 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 5:46 AM
I can anly say this: WOOOOOOW!!!! Thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 9:53 AM
The Files are corrupted as is Pack 1 please fix thank you!
Q Xpress installer says they are bad.
Thank you for making them tho! lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 8:37 PM
I would really like to use this, please fix or take it down.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 10:02 PM
Also Dead Jim