Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Testers Wanted" Trashed Set **Dewshine now reigns 06-18-2007**

by DumBblOndE Posted 15th Jan 2005 at 11:30 PM - Updated 18th Jun 2007 at 11:22 PM by DumBblOndE

703 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 698 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 29
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 11:35 PM
ooo I think im the first to download!
I'll report back and let you know how everything worked.

Thanks again so much for working on this style DB!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 11:37 PM
Awsome TY!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 11:40 PM
Hell yeah the perfect furniture for BillyBobJimmyJoe and his sister/wife.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 11:41 PM
and im spent....
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 11:47 PM
You are awsome. Take a break...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DumBblOndE
and im spent....

lol I bet, game is loading now
You worked on these for weeks straight didnt you?

Support our troops, bring them home!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 11:56 PM
sachemeq -- no I could probably have set of furniture ready in 10 mins... but im a computer geek..

My husband playes on the ps2 in my office with me so
life is quite normal.. :P
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:04 AM
Great Set!! Thanks for your hard work

Will there be more (not Greedy) :gidea:
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:19 AM
*freaks out* Yes! *downloads* Maybe I will be able to play with these as soon as the computer guys comes out and smacks my computer around a bit..
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:21 AM
Woohoo! Perfect I've been needing this to start a trailer trash family. Now all I need it some really trashed siding for my trailers.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmerinLalaLand
Woohoo! Perfect I've been needing this to start a trailer trash family. Now all I need it some really trashed siding for my trailers.

I made rusty siding for my trailers in my game. I asked about if anyone wanted me to upload it. But I could send it out to you if you request it.

E-mail me here if you want it and I will try to find it for you.
Screenshots

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Inventor
#13 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:30 AM
Perfect, I have been waiting for this one to be created.. been watching all the awesome ideas for it..

My Paris and her roomie Nicole are going to hate you for it.. ;-)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:34 AM
Well, it worked great except for one problem. When I placed a sink on the countertops the counter changed white with script on it.

Open your eyes for the next FAIZ.......
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by faiz555
Well, it worked great except for one problem. When I placed a sink on the countertops the counter changed white with script on it.

Funny you mention that. They specifically said that the countertops do not work with sinks yet. Read the original post over again. It says not to download if you have a problem with that.

Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:53 AM
I just emailed ya, so I thought I'd give you a heads up there, DawnKeeper.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:53 AM
:clap: Oh WOW! I can't believe that this recoloured set looks so good (considering it's trashed, lol). I've been waiting for something like this for ages. Thanks a whole bunch and then some. :elephant: :dsausage:
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmerinLalaLand
I just emailed ya, so I thought I'd give you a heads up there, DawnKeeper.

Cool! I will go look for that.

Btw, up close you can actually see the flaking and peeling of the siding where the rust has done it's job. Pretty cool I thought.

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:59 AM
:Slap: *hangs head in shame* Yes, I admit I read little of the original post... I was too excited to get the stuff!

Open your eyes for the next FAIZ.......
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 1:00 AM Last edited by DawnKeeper : 16th Jan 2005 at 1:27 AM.
Well, since I have not recieved the e-mail yet, I will go ahead and upload this file here to allow for people who would like it to download it.

This siding is for people who would like a nice rusty run-down look to their Sim Trailers. This is kind of an add on to all the neat stuff in this thread. Have fun. I will remove this if in anyway DumBblOndE does not want this here.
Thanks!
http://forums.modthesims2.com/attac...1&stc=1&thumb=1
Here:

I took down the attachment because blonde placed it in the main post now. So please look for it there.

Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 1:12 AM
Sorry, my email got sent back. I was going to try with my other account when I saw you posted this. Thanks by the way.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 1:12 AM
Also, I just made a request at the skinning forum for some "poor" clothing so we will see what comes of it. Maybe I will try to start on that? I am so not very good at this though.

I wonder why most skinners, etc, dont like working on the "seedier" side of things?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 1:12 AM Last edited by DumBblOndE : 16th Jan 2005 at 1:15 AM.
Thanks for your addition dawnkeeper..

I want Everyone who has additions to add them if they wish Obviously follow the theme TRASH IT!!!

ps Skins.. ohh dont worry I have a few... I will post a few skins to fit in as you might know i like the seeder side of things.. skins especially

PS I cant spell worth a crapper.. so i wont correct anythingggg..
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DumBblOndE
Thanks for your addition dawnkeeper..

I want Everyone who has additions to add them if they wish Obviously follow the theme TRASH IT!!!

I was also thinking that if you want you could add my siding to your already really awesome set. I would not mind at all. I just think that everyone should be able get all of this stuff.

So if you ever update feel free to put the siding in there too.

Forum Resident
#25 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 1:16 AM
Very nice thank you I waited all day for that
Thank you
Page 1 of 29