Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Trashed Skins New Skins added *02-10-05*

by DumBblOndE Posted 20th Jan 2005 at 8:35 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2005 at 10:28 PM by DumBblOndE

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 1:42 AM
YAY! Time to find a starter house to dl, and trash out...

*evil laugh* Gonna have me some fun with some sims tonight! Yeehaw!
*throws shotgun onto the gun rack on the back of the pickup's cab*

<--- hates building
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 3:26 AM
Yay! Here they are! Thanks DB.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 3:34 AM
Tried to upload mine, but failed. Invalid blablsbla somtehing. After ten #%¤& minutes. Oh well.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 3:38 AM
Those are great!, thanks.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 3:42 AM
Great! Thanks! Finally--I've been watching for them!

bergsisters: don't give up! Try Try again until it works! Your skins are great too!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 3:52 AM
yeah, please don't give up!....COuld you add them here?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 11:30 AM
Aww trailer park trash. And i didn't have to watch jerry springer to see them lol.
Thanks for shearing im going to have fun with them
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 3:22 PM
This is Freakin' Awesome! This is totally what I've been looking for. Great work. Wyatt T. Rasch and his skeevy family can finally move into the trailer park thanks to your hard work.
Seriously tho, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 4:08 PM
This is very good stuff, ...... maby a good idea to make matching walls and floors for the trashy family to go with it!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 6:32 PM Last edited by bergsisters : 22nd Jan 2005 at 1:33 AM.
I can't believe it yet, but it almost looks as this is gonna work... I'm afraid to push the submit-button, but I will try...

Anyway, some more trashed skins for your lovely family. They come with a dirty skintone but you should delete it since it's not looking very good. Maybe I'll fix it later.

And feel free to improve these skins in any way you want!

Credits should go to Vered, http://veredgf.fredfarm.com/vbrush/main.html, for the photoshop dirt brushes I downloaded.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  trashchildgirl.zip (3.26 MB, 789 downloads)
File Type: zip  trashdaddy.zip (3.36 MB, 750 downloads)
File Type: zip  trashgrandma.zip (3.26 MB, 1030 downloads)
File Type: zip  trashgrandpa.zip (3.32 MB, 689 downloads)
File Type: zip  trashmommy.zip (3.05 MB, 973 downloads)
File Type: zip  trashteenboy.zip (3.21 MB, 892 downloads)
File Type: zip  trashteengirl.zip (3.28 MB, 992 downloads)
File Type: zip  trashtoddlerboy.zip (3.07 MB, 777 downloads)
File Type: zip  trashtoddlergirl.zip (3.04 MB, 839 downloads)
#12 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 6:38 PM
Omg DB these are so awesome,,,, you know, all this trashy theme really goes perfect with the incest hack :P
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 6:44 PM
Don't forget to get your Trashy Sims their trashy collection today:

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showt...04&page=1&pp=25

Field Researcher
#14 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 9:17 PM
Is it possible to just get the skins and not the whole Sim?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Crmelsimlover
Is it possible to just get the skins and not the whole Sim?

Use the Clean Installer located on this site to accomplish that. Good luck.

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 3:10 AM
good job really creative but nasty but i cant download!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 4:15 AM
I've been outstationed for a week,when I come back.... more and more of trashed collection....Wow!!! I love it.. Thanks DB...nice avatar too :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 4:02 PM
Default Good!
Great Skins dude!
really ansome :D
Field Researcher
#19 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 6:36 PM
Dumbblonde wrote: "*bergsisters*- Has added a wonderful set of skins please look furthur down for the cousins of the sister of the guy that is the grandpa of the sim that you see in these pictures "

LOL! You're just the best! Please accept a virtual sixpack budweiser and some beef jerky!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 7:54 PM
Now to send my trashy sims (with too much simeolens) to a store to buy some clothes.

*chuckles evilly*
Forum Resident
#21 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 9:52 PM Last edited by dewshine : 19th Feb 2005 at 11:43 PM. Reason: adding
can I submit a contribution? If it is okay here is a old yucky bra and pantie set...I think it's been used by several generations before....

And I'll add one for Grandma too... (Screen uses one of DB sims, aged to elder... gotta love dyed hair, LOL)

Okay I should just wait until I get them all made Uh? But no I'm too giddy for that...

Here's a little girls set....catagorized for everything.

More undies....this time I've done boys, tots, and teen girl...

And finishing off....Briefs for teen boys, men and elders... (Yes real briefs, no shirts. I did not make the base for these, but I used a brief that I found somewhere, if you know who originally made them consider it flattery, 'cuz they are my favorite pair of clean briefs in the game)... also the teen briefs look just like the men's only a lighter (bleached) color. If anyone wants different stains let me know (or clean, LOL). Edited to add....Creator came forward, my thanks to Gabi who made the original base for the men's briefs that I used as my base for these.
Woot! this is so much fun (almost as much as downloading, playing, and making my sims cry)...
I'm adding the first bit of formals for boys, girls, and teens (both genders).

Adding more...Elders and Adults formals for the Trashed set
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  7fb1bf60_Trashedbrapantie.rar (208.4 KB, 730 downloads)
File Type: rar  7faeb21d_Trashedgirls.rar (61.6 KB, 598 downloads)
File Type: rar  trashedboy_trashedtot_trashedteen.rar (467.3 KB, 693 downloads)
File Type: rar  trashedbriefteenadultelder.rar (415.6 KB, 642 downloads)
File Type: rar  trashedfromals1.rar (1.18 MB, 611 downloads)
File Type: rar  trashedadultandelderformal.rar (1.76 MB, 561 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2005 at 2:12 AM Last edited by dilandauluv5 : 23rd Jan 2005 at 2:16 AM. Reason: I don't know how to read.
I knew there was something missing from this Trashy theme...underwear! This theme keeps getting bigger and bigger...soon to take over the sim world? I guess the next clothing to come would be swimsuits, jammies, etc. for both female AND male? Great job everyone, keep up the excellent work!

Edit: Just read over the previous post..."categorized for everything"...sorry... :blah:
Forum Resident
#23 Old 23rd Jan 2005 at 2:27 AM
Um, not all of them...but yeah, I'm working undies for all ages and genders, followed by bathing suits, jammies, and maybe formals....
Field Researcher
#24 Old 23rd Jan 2005 at 7:44 AM
i downloaded the girl, boy, man, and woman...and when i went to extract them, i got corrupt file msg. any ideas?
Forum Resident
#25 Old 23rd Jan 2005 at 8:14 AM Last edited by dewshine : 23rd Jan 2005 at 8:17 AM.
from who's files, please?
I've downloaded all of these and uploaded too, I have not had a problem. Let me try downloading my set and see if I get that same error...

Um...you could try redownloading... I had no difficulty. Anyone else get corrupted files?
Page 1 of 5