Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Demon Couple!

by sebcanadaceo Posted 22nd Jan 2005 at 2:31 PM

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 4:41 PM
Cool
This is interesting, I am dowloading it now! That was a good idea, thank you. Can't wait to make my own little hell... in one neighbourhood, and a heaven in another! Possibly...
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 6:04 PM
Woo! I started building my own custom neighborhood last night - "Helltown"! I've spent most of the morning looking for Goth and Dark stuff, and here you hand me the Lord and Lady Mayor! Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 6:31 PM
funny funny
lol they look kinda funny!

- I sniffed coke once... And then I got an ice cube stuck in my nose. -
- Guys whats 20 min of your life? Please read the FAQS BEFORE you post! -
-B.B.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2005 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by azzurus
The pentacle is not really a sign of evil!! don't stereotype -- read the Da Vinci Code!

Ok, so it's not evil... It still looks great on them!

Besides, The pentacle is often associated with evil in todays movies and pop culture... Even if it isn't.

Regards

-Seb
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2005 at 8:21 AM Last edited by AprilEchidna : 23rd Jan 2005 at 8:28 AM. Reason: Pressed button too soon
Quote: Originally posted by Noobie
Woo! I started building my own custom neighborhood last night - "Helltown"! I've spent most of the morning looking for Goth and Dark stuff, and here you hand me the Lord and Lady Mayor! Thanks! :D

What, with like a lava terrainian on the lots? Great idea!

Anyways, these look great. Will test in game... I like the way you did the faces, but they don't show teeth etc (Which ALWAYS happens with me, you can see them through the teeth). :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2005 at 11:20 PM
i do like the cothes for gothic type sims but im not so sure about the bright red faces dont get me wrong i know you or the person who has spent time on this peace of art has dont a great job with detail its just not me
but i will download them and if i change my mind ill let you know
im just in a slight irritable mood today so slightly fussy and fuzzy tired grumpy etc so ignore me

:bump: :smash: :bump: :smash: :bump: :smash: :bump: :smash: :bump: :smash: :bump: :smash: :bump: :smash: :bump: :smash: :bump: :smash: :bump: :smash: :bump: :smash: :bump: :smash: :bump: :smash: :bump: :bump: :smash: :bump: :smash: :bump: :smash: :bump: :smash:
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2005 at 11:22 PM
Dude......... SWEEEEEEEEEEEETTT...
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jan 2005 at 1:22 AM
Great job on your first try! Way to go!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Jan 2005 at 6:47 PM
haha these are great and funny too lol love the eyes
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 7:53 PM
Very Nice Work

"You think we need a password?"
"How about, kick....it's.....ass!"
-- Paine & Rikku from Final Fantasy in Zanarkand

I am the lord and Master... You all are bastards Worship me or stab your eyes till you bleed I'm the lord and master
That's me you son of a bitch

-Foamy (Neurotically Yours)
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jan 2005 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sebcanadaceo
Here is my "Ultimate Demon Couple".

Download them to your game, have them breed and eventually turn your town into a permanent outpost of hell!!! :flamer: :evilnod:

These excellent Sims make me want to do just that. Good work!

Maybe I'll have them kill off as many townies as possible ...
#13 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 5:55 AM Last edited by freak666 : 16th Feb 2005 at 6:01 AM.
nice work...
thats all i can say
but i think i'll keep my goal of breeding up my town with werewolves!! :muffy: :muffy: :muffy: :muffy: :muffy: :muffy:
#14 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by azzurus
The pentacle is not really a sign of evil!! don't stereotype -- read the Da Vinci Code!

Yes, if it was pointing upwards. As it is it's pointing downwards, which is a pentacle configuration associated with the devil.

Something to do with the four elements overturning the fifth one, spirit. I think. Possibly.
#15 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noobie

When your done with that neighborhood, can you please upload it to this site, this place needs more custom neighborhoods.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 2:42 PM
wow dont no how u do but great job thank you they will go well in my town
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 3:32 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Evil demons at last!!

Pyromaniac!! :banned:

"Windows XP has encountered a mortal wound an needs to die- one very freaky error"- D3Hack
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 3:46 AM
They look kind of scary, but I got them Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by T-Boy
Yes, if it was pointing upwards. As it is it's pointing downwards, which is a pentacle configuration associated with the devil.

Something to do with the four elements overturning the fifth one, spirit. I think. Possibly.

Well, it technically PREDATED the devil in modern concepts... basically it represents life, humanity, the elements of the lower points representing the body, and the top being spirit, or enlightenment.
If it was upside down, it would mean more of a focus on the body, and bodily pleasures over that of mental and enlightenment. Which is why when satanists sprung up after christianity, they took the inverted pentagram as their symbol. The goat head sometime placed over it is that of Baphomet, a much older figure than the 'Satan' it is said to represent... /end rant. lol
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 9:34 AM
Very nice. Like the chin on the male
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 8:00 AM
The Pentacle is a symbol of power and protection NOT evil!!!
Public Enema #2
#22 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 8:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by funkeymonkey22003
The Pentacle is a symbol of power and protection NOT evil!!!

my underware is the new universial symbol of total evil
Instructor
#23 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by T-Boy

lol absolutly correct lol thanks kool skins
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st May 2005 at 9:01 PM
That's actually mike insides! It's on his site Copier!

"You think we need a password?"
"How about, kick....it's.....ass!"
-- Paine & Rikku from Final Fantasy in Zanarkand

I am the lord and Master... You all are bastards Worship me or stab your eyes till you bleed I'm the lord and master
That's me you son of a bitch

-Foamy (Neurotically Yours)
Page 1 of 2