Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Diego Rivera Collection (request)

by justmoi Posted 25th Jan 2005 at 1:17 AM - Updated 10th Jul 2005 at 10:25 PM by justmoi : Removed "Testers Wanted".

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 2:52 AM
When I was very little *many moons ago* My family Dr. had this picture on his office wall.

Thanks for having this,way cool.

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 12:51 AM
You are quickly becoming my favorite Canadian :D

Thank you SO much for your time and talent. There's just something about the picture that amuses me. Maybe it's the man on his hands and knees. :twisted:

And a special thanks for the additional paintings! An unexpected pleasure.

Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 1:53 AM
Now this is just outrageous!!! How dare you make more stuff for me to download when I told you to stop making beautiful pictures to clog up my HD j/k

this is really nice though... great job just :thumb:
#5 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 2:16 AM
These are absolutely gorgeous, thank you
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 3:52 AM Last edited by justmoi : 26th Jan 2005 at 3:56 AM.
Quote:
Now this is just outrageous!!! How dare you make more stuff for me to download when I told you to stop making beautiful pictures to clog up my HD j/k
:notlisten

mznikkisimz: see justmoi post...pick self up and run for the hills...oops, go back, grab hard drive - now run :jk:

:sneaky: psst...20 or so artistic nudes coming to a posting near you

Az777: :idea:isn't that where they're supposed to be LOL

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I appreciate them a lot.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by justmoi
:notlisten

mznikkisimz: see justmoi post...pick self up and run for the hills...oops, go back, grab hard drive - now run :jk:

:sneaky: psst...20 or so artistic nudes coming to a posting near you.

oh well... good thing i'm buying a new external HD with 120 GB of space just for the simz2 :werd:

but you are kidding... right???

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 10:13 AM
:omg:
*blushes* I don't think I'll mention what I thought the first picture was of... I had to enlarge it to prove me wrong... :loco:
These are VERY pretty!

Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = Crazy Delicious
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 10:34 AM
Thanx this is very nice, perfect for my new house "rustic Mexican"
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 3:07 PM
Diego Rivera! One of the outstanding artists of our age. Thank you for immortalizing him for our sims! Truly, your time and hard work are appreciated.
Sherry
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jan 2005 at 12:19 AM
beautiful!
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 7:06 PM
Hey Just.. I wondered if these would be redone or if they're already ep-compliant? You know I can't live without 'em
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 7:07 PM
Very nice! I wish I could have them in real life lol.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Az777
Hey Just.. I wondered if these would be redone or if they're already ep-compliant? You know I can't live without 'em

They aren't yet but I'll start them now. Hopefully I'll have them up tomorrow.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Az777

Hi, I got the paintings updated for the EP. Hope you like the new ones too. Take care.

Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 6:00 PM
Thank you for updating this collection. I love it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 4:36 AM
You Rock!! Thank you sO much!

:moose:
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 6:20 AM
Muchas gracias - mi gusta las picturas de Rivera! Pues, puede fechar las picturas de Frida Kahlo?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 8:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JeanneKaye
Muchas gracias - mi gusta las picturas de Rivera! Pues, puede fechar las picturas de Frida Kahlo?

I can see if I find good images of her work and create a few. Let me see what I can find.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 11:57 PM
I am a huge fan of Diego Rivera so it's wonderful to see a collection of his work available for TS2. Thank you so much for this! <3
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 2:07 AM
Very nice. Thank you!