Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Merola's End Table Dresser Set

by Merola64 Posted 25th Jan 2005 at 7:27 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2005 at 4:05 PM by Merola64

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 8:25 PM
This is GREAT! THanks so much, I am always trying to make the world's smallest sim house.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 10:55 PM
I just don't believe it! It just gets better and better because of you!
Moderator of Aardvarks
#4 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 11:17 PM
Agreed, the game just gets better and better with your objects. I have come to point where when a thread says "Merola's ........" anything, that it is something I will want and enjoy. Thank you so much for this and all your wonderful objects.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 11:50 PM
Thank you! You really do awesome work.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#6 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 11:58 PM
Wonderful! I really can't stand those huge dressers and armoirs... Thank you!

And you did a good work also with linking the GMNDs to the original objects! I'm glad you did so. I manually edited your (marvellous) hacked mirror in order to have available my recolours for it, too.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 2:51 AM
Thanks so much for all of these new 'dressers', it's so nice not to have to cram those huge pieces of furniture into my houses.
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 3:34 AM
ditto

Merola is becoming a household name in this house and means cool quality stuff!

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read -- Groucho Marx
#9 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 5:00 AM
Great! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 9:16 PM
Default Wow!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your stuff is great. :baloons: :baloons:
Instructor
#11 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 10:02 PM
I use your single tile "counter" dressers alot. These are going to come in handy too. Thanks!
Inventor
#12 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 11:06 PM
I love these even more than your counter ones. As they are prettier and tend to go with bedroom decor better.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 11:53 PM
I built a new house and placed them in every bedroom (the single tile counter is in each bathroom, the kitchen and dining room). You really don't need to know this but the nightstand dresser works tp perfection. And all the many variations of color and woods are avaialable so it can be customized too.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 8:49 PM
Thank you again and again, you make the game much better and much more manageable with your great inventions!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 1:09 PM
i love this i have this in my game and it works so well
you dont even have to open the doors like the wardrobe and i think its great for little bedrooms and it good to have next to the front door in case of a rush out to the comm lot or work
(mind you they get dressed automatically for work but its great for getting changed for visitors i have a huge mirror next to it to so i can change the hair makeup etc)
so yeeehh i love this its great thankkkkkkkkk youuuuu
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 7:35 PM
these work beautifuly!! thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 6:32 AM Last edited by Zeljka : 10th Jun 2005 at 8:52 AM. Reason: it's been months
Could never figure out what they were thinking, I've never seen a dresser 8 feet tall, and though I'm sure they do exist, why would you want one?

thanks so much for these, you are brilliant!

edit: Now that I've had these for about 5 months, I can tell you how much I truly appreciate them.
Not a single glitch and there is not a sim home in any of my neighbourhoods that doesn't have at least two. The fact that they pick up recolours as well really helps them to blend in.

Thanks again, these are spectacular!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 10:13 AM
This rocks out loud, thanks so much - I really couldn't stand those huge dressers.
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 5:15 PM
Makes sooo much sense. I hate those huge clunky dressers. They don't fit in my cheap houses! Thank u!
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 4:38 PM
Are these files updated for University?
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 3:52 AM
Just thought I would let yu know After putting in University i noticed this was still in my game
So i tried using it to see what would happen
It will not offer me the Everyday clothing option when i am in a College
It has formal that is it
Other then that no crash or anything

April
Out-of-date, catching up
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 8:15 PM
According to the info I've read about EP-fixing stuff, it needed updating. It has now been updated, but it doesn't really sound as if it was needed. I will maybe update it more later, to work better with the EP, but I haven't got the EP yet.
#23 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 5:51 PM
Hi,
No problem I am in no hurry I just figured I would update to share the news. I use Nothing but your dresses and multi pic in every home Which By the way The Multi Pic is working GREAT.

I also played around more with it and when sending the girl shopping on the community lot INSTEAD of shopping at home with the shop at home dresser This time I had he get Everyday Undies and PJ's and when I returned it prompted me to get her a dresser so I choose a nightstand one and I got PJ's and Everyday this time but not the undies
So I am Happy I usually only worry about their clothes anyway after setting them to a style for everything else So I am HAPPY

Thanks for all you give us and again No complaints here just sharing experiences

April
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 10:34 AM
Is it just me or is the zip not downloadable?
I wouldn't want to lose your wonderful objects, and I'm getting ready for the EP.
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 4:26 AM
hmm, the link to the zip is not clickable? love your work!

frisbie chick
Page 1 of 2