Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kasumi from Dead or Alive

by Akito Posted 27th Jan 2005 at 12:58 PM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 4:27 PM
Thanx!!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 8:22 PM
MORE! MAKE MORE!...pwease?
Could you make more? And if you do, make adults? Your skins are really terrific. I love them! I want to make a DOA family.

I love the sims, but how am I ever going to make some interesting things for them if I can't even interpret one tutorial? That's why they call me "Skinner In Distress."
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 8:33 PM
Pure Perfection. You are a true artist. Someone should give you an award for all your incredible work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 9:53 PM
That is so hot. Thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 10:31 PM
akito you just keep putting these skins out at a very rapid rate....

how do you do it?

i have downloaded everything you have done....

thanx

You should never put a cap on violence!! Suppressing violent urges only leads to psycological internal violence! Got it!? If I were to use an analogy, I'd turn to yeast! The root of all bread making!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jan 2005 at 1:50 AM
eyes too big face to long otherwise good job
Inventor
#8 Old 28th Jan 2005 at 8:44 AM
Kool my sis loves it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Jan 2005 at 11:59 AM
Thank you everyone! ^_^

Quote: Originally posted by Naota
akito you just keep putting these skins out at a very rapid rate....

how do you do it?

thanx

I have no life!

Honestly, I don´t go in school for the moment, so I have all the free time in the world to make Sims.
I have a handicap that makes it hard for me to be in class with others, my mind can´t concentrate on one thing at a time or sort all the sounds that come in, so if I try to study and eight people talk to each other, I hear everything the 8 persons say to each other.
I hear sounds very clearly, and with too many at once, I get very stressed.
The house I live in is very good, I always sit in the basement and do skins, because it´s very quiet down here.

But the handicap works for a real advantage when I do Sims.
It works like this: When I don´t know how to do things, I can´t do them no matter how I try.
But when I do know how to make things, I can create things really fast.
I actually don´t play Sims 2 anymore, I create Sims instead, I think it´s funnier to create Sims than to actually play the game.
Besides, I´m glad when I see that people like my work and use it in their game! :D
#10 Old 28th Jan 2005 at 9:52 PM
She is beautiful, thank you
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 11:38 PM
can you make Kurapica from HunterxHunter? pls.!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 7:33 PM
thumbs up

:werd:

a shepherd in wolf's clothing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arjeanette
can you make Kurapica from HunterxHunter? pls.!!

I have never seen HunterxHunter, is there anywhere I can find picutres?
And is it a boy or girl?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 9:08 PM
Bugger, your Astrope suit looks better than my attempt...did you copy/paste your textures or did you paint them manually?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 5:45 PM
I painted them manually! That´s why the flamingo looks so weird!
I usually use the "pick up color" tool (drop tool?), the tool you use to choose the same color you click on.
Then I add some brightness/darkness and contrast to get it the way I want too. ^_^
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 6:37 AM
Love your work! hope to see more
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 6:02 PM
I don't know who this girl is, or where she is from, but I'm going to download her, just because she looks really fit....
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 6:29 PM
Good swimwear.

But there is something with her face..... I'ts not very good.....
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 6:55 PM
Very good, But i feel it needs a mesh where the breasts are larger!! Just a thought!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 1:27 PM
Very nice Kasumi Sim. I only wish she had her in game outfit, but I would think that would be very hard to make. Great effort.
#21 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:37 AM
I Love You.
But Not In That Way... Maybe... I Think... Anyway I Wanted To Thank You For Creating Helena From DOA. That's Why I Love You. But Not In That Way... Maybe... I Think... :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 1:41 AM
Waaaaaaaah thaaanks!!! I love Kasumi *_____*
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd May 2005 at 7:25 AM
You wouldn't be up to attempting a pair of other outfits for her, would you Akito? I've got a few front and backs of the two I'd like to see.
#24 Old 21st May 2005 at 8:24 PM
Awesome! Can you make Ayane or Leifang please please? They are my favorites ._.
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 8:36 AM
ive never heard of her before.....but she reminds me of Asuka from Evangelion....
gr8 work!
Page 1 of 2