Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Please test manor table Updated with EP ready, MTS2 Mesh Tool Object

by simsuncensored Posted 29th Jan 2005 at 8:40 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2009 at 4:59 AM by simsuncensored

141 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 137 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 8:44 PM
wow, you did a really nice job with this, I've felt since day 1 that the maxis-made dining tables weren't nearly as big as they should be. I will test this, thank you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 8:53 PM
This is awesome! absolutely stunning, Thanks for all your hard work
Hugs
Annie -x-
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pippi420
wow, you did a really nice job with this, I've felt since day 1 that the maxis-made dining tables weren't nearly as big as they should be. I will test this, thank you

Thanks, yea I also don't like the small tables.
plus with this one you get two extra seats.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AineBreathnach
This is awesome! absolutely stunning, Thanks for all your hard work
Hugs
Annie -x-

thanks Annie
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 10:15 PM
finally a large table wait till my sims get their hands on itthankyoouuu sooooo MUCH
#7 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 10:17 PM
It's absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 11:11 PM
Bravo! Finally a large table! All this new stuff coming out is really great! Thanks so much! :clap:
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 11:17 PM
I'm another one that hates the little tables Maxis gave us. I remember searching through the catelog when I first played searching for normal sized dining tables. I was quite surprised when I realized that was all Maxis gave us. Thank you for making the perfect size table for us! Can't wait to try it out!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 11:52 PM
This is PERFECT!!
Thank you for sharing this, I was getting tired of always using the "MoveObjects..." and "SnapObjects..." cheats to make bigger tables. Thanks again! :D
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 11:59 PM Last edited by Braveheart : 30th Jan 2005 at 12:06 AM.
Simuncensored......the table seems to work fine so far in the game but just has one small issue. The right piece has all 4 original color choices available, but the left side has no extra color choices at all. Only the one default color is available for the left piece.

I also have a question. Why are both pieces necessary when one piece can just be turned the opposite way and used to make a whole table? Hope this isn't one of those 'really dumb' questions Thanks
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 12:01 AM
awesome table !

WooHoo !!!

I KNEW you wouldn't let us down !! a great new HUGE dining table !!!! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

Feleyra
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Feleyra

WooHoo !!!

I KNEW you wouldn't let us down !! a great new HUGE dining table !!!! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

Feleyra

lol hey girl, I missed the chat again . talk to you soon.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Braveheart
Simuncensored......the table seems to work fine so far in the game but just has one small issue. The right piece has all 4 original color choices available, but the left side has no extra color choices at all. Only the one default color is available for the left piece.

I also have a question. Why are both pieces necessary when one piece can just be turned the opposite way and used to make a whole table? Hope this isn't one of those 'really dumb' questions Thanks

no not a dumb Q, you have to use 2 because of the animation. I had a whole table, but had to cut it in half to make two seperate objects. so they wouldn't slide into the table.
its not good enouph to make something look bigger, the game has to know it is bigger for it to work right, hope that make sence.
as far as the color options I will check into that, I was testing something out right before uploading, and might have missed it up. thanks for testing.
#15 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 12:23 AM
simply you are great i will downlode becuse you have just made my day and i needed a lerger dining table ohhh thank you sooo much i a fan now
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Braveheart

sorry misunderstood your Q, the tables don't match up as well useing one. but you can if you want. I am sure it can be fine toned later, of in other tables to use just one.
as far as the color options, I had to change the object guid at the end, and it didn't update the material override, all fix now.
Texturing God
#17 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 2:10 AM
Hi gal

I think you've done a fabulous job with this table. Very, very, very nice...

Cheers
Forum Resident
#18 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 2:13 AM
Instructor
#19 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 2:21 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

TYVM ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by exnem
Hi gal

I think you've done a fabulous job with this table. Very, very, very nice...

Cheers

TY I almost waited to long, I think my object was posted only a few hours before the tool was released lol.
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 2:27 AM
It's beautiful. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 2:31 AM
wow this is great thanks alot :-)
Field Researcher
#23 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 2:36 AM
Works perfectly, I really like it! Now we just need some recolors and a version with a table cloth on
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ingeli
Works perfectly, I really like it! Now we just need some recolors and a version with a table cloth on

yea why don't you get on that? lol
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 3:30 AM
works great for me in the game. Have 4 color options tried all on a family of 5 with no problems. Thanks it looks great.
Screenshots
Page 1 of 6