Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TESTERS WANTED: 60's style Radio**EP ready*

by boblishman Posted 5th Feb 2005 at 4:38 PM - Updated 18th Dec 2008 at 9:22 PM by -Maylin-

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 4:39 PM
kinda looks like a toaster oven
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 4:46 PM
ooops...just realised this should be in the Objects sub-forum....can someone move it for me please (I'm a newbie)...sorry..
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 5:15 PM Last edited by Witchboy : 5th Feb 2005 at 5:17 PM. Reason: Spelling Correction
Ahhhhhh the good ol days. Looks Great! Thank You Bob! My Simmsies are going to Love this Think you Could make some 8 Track Tape Players? Remember the ones with the Push Down Handle on the top that came in all those Groovy Colors? Mine was Yellow :D
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 6:09 PM
Thanks Witchboy.....do you know how to move this thread to the correct place ...or is it easier to make a new one?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 6:14 PM
Looks quite cool!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 6:15 PM
Cool...looks like an old Magnavox setup I've seen. I just love the variety of objects coming out for the Sims2. I think when we really get going we'll far surpass Sims1!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 6:23 PM
Its actually a Seimens Klngmeister radio ... which Ive got at home...and it still works perfectly!! ...
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Witchboy
Think you Could make some 8 Track Tape Players? Remember the ones with the Push Down Handle on the top that came in all those Groovy Colors? Mine was Yellow :D

Err....I remember the 8 tracks...though I was lucky enough never to have bought one ..lol..! ...so I don't really remember what they look like... :confused:
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Witchboy
Ahhhhhh the good ol days. Looks Great! Thank You Bob! My Simmsies are going to Love this Think you Could make some 8 Track Tape Players? Remember the ones with the Push Down Handle on the top that came in all those Groovy Colors? Mine was Yellow :D

oooh oooh mine was red!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#11 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 10:31 AM
Very funny! I love it.

As a side note, I strongly suggest that you get a copy of the new SimPE v.015: it can create EP-ready packages and can fix the existing ones (including this radio).
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by numenor
Very funny! I love it.

As a side note, I strongly suggest that you get a copy of the new SimPE v.015: it can create EP-ready packages and can fix the existing ones (including this radio).

Thanks.... I'm downloading it at I write ...(didn't know there was a new version...but do now...Thank YOU!! ...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 8:54 PM
I love this i have all these groovey things and these will match
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 10:36 PM
Wow it does look cool. My parents had 8 tracks, lol. I remember they had the Simon and Garfunkel(sp?) greatest hits. They played it all the time. They also had the 8 track of Vanella Fudge a rock group from the 60's, anyone remember them? The lead singer lived 2 doors down from us. He was really cool.
Opps, got side tracked, it really looks great, thank you
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#15 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 7:52 AM
Very groovy. Thanks.

Moving to Beta Objects to live with the other new meshes.

RG
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 7:58 AM
Looks really cute! Thanks for sharing Downloaded

Don't be shy! Add your pic to the Community Photo Album today:) http://gallery.modthesims2.com/ (Limit of 3 pics per member please)
#17 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 3:25 PM
Awesome work, thank you
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 10:07 PM
I almost overlooked this one because there is another post in this forum lke 40's style radio or something like that. This is great!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 2:15 PM
Please can you tell me if this object is ep-ready? I use it a lot and I'd really like to use it when I get the EP
thanks!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 9:26 PM
...done...thanks for reminding me...I'd forgotten about this...it was the first thing I made!!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 9:57 PM
Great for my stories! Thanks very much! *Downloading*
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 7:20 AM
Hi, Bob.
Thank you for sharing your great radio.
And so , I have a problem.
I downloaded the new EP ready version (I don't have the EP yet)
and your radio converted i Pod.
I want it for my poppin pop room lol,
so can you fix it?
Or is this only my problem...?
Sorry for my poor English. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 1:22 PM
Thank you for updating this one too I'm so thrilled today!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 1:33 PM
it's great :D

MR:jig:
Scholar
#25 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 1:37 PM
Memories! Thanks so much!
Page 1 of 2