Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Testers Wanted] Sundress for the elders

by mharpham Posted 10th Feb 2005 at 3:49 AM - Updated 18th Nov 2008 at 6:55 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Ice Princess
#2 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 3:53 AM
Woah the second pic granny looks like she may want to get her freak on lmao. Nice work.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 6:10 AM
oo very cool, elders need so many new clothes
Thank you for sharing
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 11:26 AM
lol...even though i dont usually play with elders...pretty cool! :D
#5 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 3:03 PM
Beautiful work, thank you
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 3:14 PM
I am very excited about the skirt for my seniors....I know that you are probably not taking requests, but my senior male could use the adult male dress pants big time....I refuse to skin those above the ankle pants for the senior male....Also, there is one adult female whole dress (purple velvet with little sleeve)....I would be able to do a lot with this one for the senior female....and she would finally get a dress with heels!.....Please visit my site if you wish ....http://www.all-about-style.com I am off to skin these two new meshes....thank you so much!....
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 3:20 PM
I didn't play much with elders either, until now. We really need to "up" their image a bit from Maxis's original view of them. In real life, most elders don't look as rundown as TS2 pictures them, considering also the large age span they represent. I'd like to see some meshes with breasts a little higher. Elder men didn't suffer as much in this game.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 4:11 PM
thanks for sharing
Try them out Tonight
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 5:09 PM
I'd hate to think when I got to be an elder I'd have to dress like Maxis think older people should! These are faboo!!! :D
Instructor
#10 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 4:44 AM Last edited by Rincewind010101 : 11th Feb 2005 at 4:48 AM. Reason: More to say!
Default Elder clothes
I agree! When I saw Maxis idea of suitable Elder clothes I could almost hear all my Sims singing "Hope I die before I get old!" Thank you very much for the new mesh!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 7:18 AM
Look nice.................Thanks
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 10:10 AM
You said it Rince! Elder clothes are rubbish and none of my Romance Partying Elders like them :D
Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 9:37 PM
Very nice!! thank you

Jessica

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 3:17 PM
love it :)