Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BloodRayne, revisited

by katzklaw Posted 11th Feb 2005 at 5:09 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 6:36 PM
flippin heck well done almost looks like the real out fit! well done i'd give it 10/10 :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 8:55 PM
Wow
This looks really great, now for her teeth! I will finally be able to make her in the game. The old skin just wasn't accurate enough for me! Ahh, I need to make some "cute" people for her to snack on!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 9:14 PM
for the teeth i use red lipstick with fangs painted on it... looks good unless you do a super-closeup

I love my pit bull!Luna and my wanna-be pit! Moby!
teh Airstream blog, from teh road!!
Official member of the Jorenne Fan Club!
1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 1:04 AM
we're already playing that sim! So she'd have to go to a store and buy the new boots. :P Not fair, but ok, I guess it'd be worth it since the boots look great with heels. :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 9:31 AM
I love her!
It's the first time I download her because the other versions were not so absolutely perfect!
But I've looked very well at the two versions of the outfit and... how you've made her boobs soooo big????????????
They're bigger than all the other outfits, original or custom, it's a new mesh too????
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 1:36 PM
maybe i should have mentioned.... the new high-heeled mesh by aardvarkams is not JUST high heels...the whole body is.... enhanced.... slightly larger and more well formed boob area, and a more refined, slightly sleeker waistline (i figured that out by loading my new clothes and the clothes by leman, back and forth, back and forth, and looking at the differences.. hehe :D

I love my pit bull!Luna and my wanna-be pit! Moby!
teh Airstream blog, from teh road!!
Official member of the Jorenne Fan Club!
1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 4:40 PM
Downloaded this and its not showing in my game (BodyShop or CAS). Everything looks fine (no problem with downloaded file) I can even open up the package and see whats in it with SimPE and every test I can make says its a good file EXCEPT the darn thing wont show up in game. I seem to be the only one having this problem. It does seem to be related to new clothing meshes as some others do not show including the base you used yet other ones do. I havent yet been able to see what might be common amongst those that do not work but thought you would like a note on this.

"A man who keeps company with glaciers comes to feel tolerably insignificant by and by." Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 10:16 AM
looks good...thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 2:26 PM
she looks so great!!! thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 7:16 PM
WHOA. Thanks a lot. This is..awesome.
#12 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 8:31 PM
Wow ... just, WOW!
That is Amazing! Excellent work, katzklaw.
I'll be using this one for sure.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 3:40 PM
Sweet. I never knew about this mesh. Now I'll have to do some sim surgery to my BloodRayne sim to have her wear this version of her clothes.

Quote: Originally posted by katzklaw
credit to leman for the BloodRayne outfit, which s/he took dirrectly from in-game textures, and credit to aardvarkams for the mesh.

Oh, and it's 'he'.

"Y'know, you guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off." ~Zaphod Beeblebrox
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 10:54 PM
It's beautiful! Thanks katz
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 3:11 PM
very nice job
i was desperately searching for this kind of meshe
the skin is also very interesting and well finished
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 12:17 AM Last edited by Velvet_Syn : 28th Feb 2005 at 12:18 AM. Reason: made a boo boo
After spending countless hours playing and beating 'BloodRayne' over and over again, well I consider myself a good judge. I must say that I am very happy with this outfit. I wish all of the videogame referenced sims looked this good. But I must say that if she had the metal spiked heels that gave her that extra special edge I would be just slightly more impressed I must thank you for this brilliant representation.
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 5:00 AM
DOOD! That is sooo sweet! Nice Job!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 7:52 PM
That is THE BEST one to date that I have seen. AWESOME WORK!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 10:03 PM
this is amazing! is the hair included? if not where can i get it?
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 10:10 PM
Nvm sorry i didn't look close enough. sorry
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 6:51 PM
Very, very cool. A nice break from all the bimbo-type Simettes. ;-)
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 6:26 PM
Looks awsome.
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 2:44 AM
Wow, that is truly stunning. Big fan of the BloodRayne series, and I can't wait till I get Nightlife (which I plan on getting tomarrow) and play it with this skin. Awesome. Great work.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 11:51 PM
Thanks, this is great! I must now alter my 'Bloodrayne' sim to try and make her better than she is now, Thanks again Katz
Page 1 of 2