Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mesh Request Answered(?): Short Skirt with Wedges

by aardvarkams Posted 17th Feb 2005 at 5:46 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 5:49 PM
Awesome work, thank you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 8:19 PM
Very cool! Thank you!
(now I can make kind of platform shoes and boots ^^)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 10:43 PM
Once Again, Thank you! Your meshes are great...I think Ive got them all! lol
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 10:48 PM
Thank you! *hug*
#6 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 6:33 AM
Yet another great addition to the Aardvarkams Mesh Collection! :yippee:
Thanks for all your work. And once again, my sim does a little dance in celebration. :P
Screenshots
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 3:05 AM
thanks for your skirt~~
great
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 10:40 AM
I love this one :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 6:28 PM
works great!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 2:19 AM
What can I do to make these new meshes work? Could you please just tell me what packages to download to make them appear?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 6:52 PM
Default How to install mesh query
Quote: Originally posted by neeanu
What can I do to make these new meshes work? Could you please just tell me what packages to download to make them appear?

Hi neeanu
Just download the zip file, extract the mesh and package - place both in your:
'My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads' folder,
and it should show up both in the Game and Bodyshop.

If not post again ... hope this helps!

Many thanks for everyones kind comments - I'm working on the 'bigger' platforms, hopefully you'll see the results soon!

L+K's
Amy xxx
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 8:52 PM
Wow, this is wild. The first request I've made that actually gets answered. Thanks aardvarkams, I can't wait to use this.

Hava nagila, have two nagila, have three nagila, they're pretty small.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 10:32 PM Last edited by neeanu : 22nd Feb 2005 at 10:39 PM.
Ah, hi!

I'm sorry, but this is all very new for me, I still don't quite understand. Would you mind directing me with links on where I can find these packages (for free?). I'm so confused, someone told me That I need certain packages to make mesh contents appear. For example when I downloaded and extracted some new hair meshes, they did not appear in my game right and were replaced by bunny heads with a missing eyeball ...

Another question is if I DO download this file into my game how does they body work? Does it appear in clothing? (And if it does how can you change the clothes and still keep the bodytype you created)

I am SO sorry for asking this many questions and being, pretty much, an annoying fly. But thank you for taking this much time already for me.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 10:47 PM Last edited by DigiSim : 22nd Feb 2005 at 10:49 PM.
You can download this (for free) in the first post of this thread. Just open the zip file when you have it and put the files you find inside, excluding the ReadMe file, in your Downloads folder. The same goes for all .package files you get.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. The skirt will be in the Casual section of your sims clothes. They're only for bottoms and not full body.

Hava nagila, have two nagila, have three nagila, they're pretty small.
Instructor
#15 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 3:14 PM
These are SWEET!!! Great Job!!! Gotta try and see I can make them open toed!! =)
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 5:31 PM
Default recolor?
Quote: Originally posted by Sarita Fajita
Yet another great addition to the Aardvarkams Mesh Collection! :yippee:
Thanks for all your work. And once again, my sim does a little dance in celebration. :P

Hey! I love the skirt recolor- is it availabe anywhere?