Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Minidress and Furcoat Dress for Elders

by mharpham Posted 19th Feb 2005 at 1:18 AM - Updated 18th Nov 2008 at 6:56 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 1:24 AM
A very good contribution! The elders are very neglected at the clothing front. Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 1:50 AM
Great idea. Thanks. I agree, the elders certainly need more clothibg options. Will post back if there are any issues.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 5:05 AM
Thank you! My elders needed better clothes.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 5:13 AM
Hi Mike
I was wondering if I could get the fur coat that is the same as the picture you are showing up above when I open this one up in Body shop its gramma in leather with pink fur not bad lol just would like the white one please, if possible.

Jessica
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 5:15 AM
LOL, this is great, however, I noticed that with these meshes, the Elders lose the saggin boobs and get the adult ones. I'm not complaining, though! :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 6:21 AM
Very nice, thank you.
#8 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 4:32 PM
Beautiful work, thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 5:29 PM
Yeah, I changed the boobs only slightly. They are a slightly smaller and a bit more droopy than on the adult mesh, but not pancakes like the ones on the other elder meshes.

JessicaRitchie, thanks for pointing out that I had a different texture than in the picture. I put the wrong one in the zip file. I just uploaded the black/white one a few minutes ago (I didn't make the one with the pink fur, so I took that down).
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 10:20 PM
I too am very grateful, I've finally given elders the attention they deserve by playing them more, now that attractive and sexy clothing is becoming more available. Why shouldn't they flaunt like everybody else?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 12:43 AM
Gramma's looking good!! Nice meshes Mike

Jessica

Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 1:20 PM
Oh, glad I found this, I always figured that fur coat would fit an old lady better...

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide