Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[EP Ready] Testers Wanted: In reply to a request for a yin yang rug

by buntah Posted 23rd Feb 2005 at 4:38 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2005 at 3:02 PM by buntah

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 4:48 AM
How about that, I am actually first! Cool! Thanks (again).
karrsareus
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 4:51 AM
cool yin yang rugthank you
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 4:52 AM
Buntah, this is really nice! Can you please update the title of your thread to say "Testers Wanted"? Thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 5:05 AM
Thank you so much for creating this. I'm glad that someone actually listened to me. Great job on creating such a wonderful rug.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
Buntah, this is really nice! Can you please update the title of your thread to say "Testers Wanted"? Thank you!

well...I wasn't really looking for testers....I just figured I had to put it in this section since it's based on an object that's being tested...so I didn't know where the heck to put it LOL

but...okey doke...I'll put a testers wanted on the subject now
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 2:01 PM
This is excellent Thanks for sharing Love this theme
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 2:31 PM
Very beautifully done, thank you
Field Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 3:07 PM
These are perfect!! I even just saw another thread with someone talking about wishing they could make round rugs and how it's hard and...ta-daaaaah!!! I LOVE you guys!!!

I have a request....could you put info on how to find the required meshes to make this work here? I know about Echo's file, and I know about Numenor's update to Echo's file, but I don't know about Windkeeper's file. It would be helpful if we could "zip" right over and get everything without having to hunt for Red October. What ya think???
Forum Resident
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 3:14 PM
Linda, so awesome. Thank you! I love them!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladysimular
These are perfect!! I even just saw another thread with someone talking about wishing they could make round rugs and how it's hard and...ta-daaaaah!!! I LOVE you guys!!!

I have a request....could you put info on how to find the required meshes to make this work here? I know about Echo's file, and I know about Numenor's update to Echo's file, but I don't know about Windkeeper's file. It would be helpful if we could "zip" right over and get everything without having to hunt for Red October. What ya think???

Windkeeper's file is here:
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=46529
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jinyc
Linda, so awesome. Thank you! I love them!

Thanks jinyc. Maybe I should make more and buy some stock in Betty Ford's clinic LOL
Forum Resident
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 4:50 PM
ROFLMAO!

Has she gone public?????????
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 6:01 PM
Gorgeous thamk you!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by buntah
Windkeeper's file is here:
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=46529

Thank you for the quick help here! Right after this was posted Numenor closed all the threads and moved them all to one convenient, one-stop shopping location here at:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=46922

Thanks to you both
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 10:19 PM
I have always loved the Yin-Yang symbol. This rug is perfect.

Please join us at the Gay Sims Club 2 forums. Where you will find discussions and links to great Content for the Sims 2!
The Gay Sims Club 2
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 1:01 AM
I had missed these, and I love them!! Thank you.
Jules
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 12:04 AM
Thankies!
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 10:33 PM
Thank you for the yin-yang rug
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 12:05 PM
Freaking awesome.