Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

testers wanted:long hair for girls Updated 03-30

by natrobo Posted 24th Feb 2005 at 12:00 AM - Updated 30th Mar 2005 at 4:42 PM by natrobo : Update

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 12:19 AM Last edited by pinksuki2k : 24th Feb 2005 at 12:22 AM.
VERY Nice! I hate when that happens. My hair mesh looked quite nice in BOdyShop but in-game, It looked horrible to me especially since I love making sim movies. The game takes too long to load just to see if a hair mesh works correctly. Too much trouble, lol. Great job, once again.
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 1:17 AM
Are you using Wes's plugin? It supports animation and your vertices won't go out of whack when you play them.

"Bad girls get fur and diamonds, good girls get a ride home."
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 2:38 AM
looks very promising hope someone can help you cause im so wanting some long haired girl children hair not just toddlers and adults.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 2:40 AM
The pic of that girl looking up is SO schweet! All spikey and the like..
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 3:45 AM
wow, I love it, I been wanting long hair for my little girls. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 5:31 AM
ooh, that is soo cool.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 5:55 AM
It looks great are you going to be making other colors as well? Thanx 4 sharing
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 7:43 AM
hope you get this working
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 12:30 PM
Love It!! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 3:31 PM
I think it looks wonderful and I have been SOOOO wanting long hair for girls. I could'nt have done any of what you have accomplished, so here's to you. Thanks, and i have just the little redhead in my game for this.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#12 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 12:57 AM
If you lower the level of graphic effects, the hair does not move.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 7:42 PM
methinks I'm not gonna be getting any homework done this weekend because I'm gonna be busy doing more purdy recolours!

damn this Obsessive Compulsive Downloading Disorder!!! :banghead:
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 4:09 PM
id love some recolors of this and i hope you can fix whatever you feel is wrong with it. Ive been so waiting for long hair for girls. thanks.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 4:11 PM
This is awesome. Ive been long awaiting this! Lol, if anyone does recolors could you post em? And I hope you update with the graphic fix. Thank you though!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 6:07 PM
I found a problem with this mesh and the other little girl hair mesh. The other ages have NO hair. I mean its blank, you see the inside of the head.

I'm worried about how this will effect the game when the child grows into a teen.

I love your new meshes and even if you leave the other ages alone it would be great!!!

I hope you can get these fixed, since I just love the new child meshes you have done...but I just can't use them if there is no head for the other ages.

Thank you and I hope things work out!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mznikkisimz
methinks I'm not gonna be getting any homework done this weekend because I'm gonna be busy doing more purdy recolours!

damn this Obsessive Compulsive Downloading Disorder!!! :banghead:

Damn I have the same problem, even when we are going over in mbs. OOO, nice piccy of Orlando. Sooooo hot.

Great job with the hair.
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 7:42 PM
i am having trouble. I have tried to download this mesh like four times and it has yet to show up. Help!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 8:16 PM
don't kill me for asking... but, isn't this maggie's hair that you just took? it's identical and the no hair thing for other ages happens in hers, too. it does because she made it as a beta to see if the hair worked; later when it was ready she would add the other stages. (i dont remember her SN thing for modthesims2)
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 11:15 AM
i want recolors!!!! *gg*
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by honeyblondekitty
don't kill me for asking... but, isn't this maggie's hair that you just took? it's identical and the no hair thing for other ages happens in hers, too. it does because she made it as a beta to see if the hair worked; later when it was ready she would add the other stages. (i dont remember her SN thing for modthesims2)

Yes, but it is just an elongated version of a maxis hair. Isn't it entirely possible they just both did the same thing, and therefore would have the same problems?
Instructor
#22 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 6:39 AM
If someone can fix this for her, to where it doesn't fly around like that, I'd HUG you! lol I'd like to have long hair for little girls in my game but I'm not wanting it flying like that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 5:25 PM
I dond't Know the Mesh you're talking about, bu since I just edited the games version, it's possible that we did the same Thing.
Sissimoody: The mesh is fixed
Field Researcher
#24 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 5:30 PM
My little sims girls will look so lovely with this mesh. Thank you very much.
Instructor
#25 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 9:49 PM
*Downloading* Thank you!
Page 1 of 3