Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Testers Wanted - Fantastic Fish Aquarium On Cabinet

by lledford12 Posted 24th Feb 2005 at 7:20 PM - Updated 6th Jul 2010 at 11:30 PM by Phaenoh : fixing category

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 98 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 7:24 PM
Looks great! I'll let you know how it works.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 7:29 PM
Cool! its nice! A better stand for antique houses! Ill check it out :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimJim2005
Looks great! I'll let you know how it works.

thank you, I look forward to seeing what you think...

"In the arena of human life the honours and rewards fall to those who show their good qualities"

Aristotle
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 7:54 PM
Finally...an aquarium on a cabinet stand that looks like the one that I have in my living room! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SillySimmer8
Finally...an aquarium on a cabinet stand that looks like the one that I have in my living room! Thanks!

Your welcome, enjoy...

"In the arena of human life the honours and rewards fall to those who show their good qualities"

Aristotle
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 8:24 PM
P.S. This is EP Ready....
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 8:30 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous and works so perfect in my game. I don't like the one at all that came with the game and have been looking for a better one. and I think I just found it. I see no bugs or anything. Sure the handles show on both sides, but that's just a small little thing.

I LOVE this piece.. thank you.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 8:37 PM
nice peace, thank for posting. hope it will work
Forum Resident
#10 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 9:23 PM
oh yes! i love fish, thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 10:06 PM
Tested and works great. Your tank makes a study look even more sophisticated. Lookin forward to testing more in the future! Thanx!
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 10:13 PM
It looks good! Thank you, the one that came in the game had that oddly light colored wood that never matched my rooms. This will work perfectly!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#13 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 10:14 PM
This is so pretty!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 10:28 PM
This looks great. I would like this in black if you feel like doing that. Thanks for making this.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 11:58 PM
Very, very nice. I think it looks more realistic. Thanks for sharing.

P.S. How soon can we expect the vanity and mirror? LOL
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 12:05 AM
cooool!looking forward to see more recolors~~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SoulStripper
This is absolutely gorgeous and works so perfect in my game. I don't like the one at all that came with the game and have been looking for a better one. and I think I just found it. I see no bugs or anything. Sure the handles show on both sides, but that's just a small little thing.

I LOVE this piece.. thank you.

Thank you very much, it took a long time for me to get it right.

Thank you to all of you, now to start work on the vanity desk... Smile...
Glad to get some feedback. I am hoping someone will tackle the recolor, but I can make some with different wood panels, if you have one you want in particular, upload it here and I will get it done and upload it back, I probally won't change the tank colors though, it was hard to get them right.

Aristotle
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by themaltesebippy
This looks great. I would like this in black if you feel like doing that. Thanks for making this.

I will give black a try, I wanted to do black at first, but it kept twisting in the design, maybe if I had some black wood to use, I will try and see if I can find some and try it out.

Aristotle
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kitanazworld
Tested and works great. Your tank makes a study look even more sophisticated. Lookin forward to testing more in the future! Thanx!

Thank you for testing and posting...

Aristotle
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 12:32 AM
Thank you! You are amazing!

Please accept my humble thank you and let me adore you!

Thank you! *jumps around the room screaming out of happiness*

Hugs, Tasha
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 12:42 AM
This is so lovely!! It looks just like the one in my house! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 12:47 AM
nice could i recolor it please.

recolor: white
Forum Resident
#23 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 1:10 AM
Nice will try it later. I will let you know what is happening with this one. Thank you.
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 1:16 AM
Thank you so much for making this, I've been wanting one like it for a long time now. :cdance: Doing the Happy Dance! lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shaythong8
nice could i recolor it please.

recolor: white

shaythong8, You are more than welcome to recolor, just please post it here as well and give me credit for the design is all I ask. If I misunderstood and you wanted me to recolor it, just let me know, I have not tried to recolor it yet, but I am working on a black one right now, so feel free to do a white one if you like.

Aristotle
Page 1 of 4