Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Testers Wanted] - Kiss Pinball Machine

by Bizkit Posted 26th Feb 2005 at 3:15 AM - Updated 26th Dec 2008 at 1:45 PM by -Maylin-

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 3:30 AM
Okay I gotta test this. But, just so you don't get stomped on by a Mod, Add "testers wanted" to the title of the thread, please?
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 4:51 AM
ty dewshine lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dewshine
Okay I gotta test this. But, just so you don't get stomped on by a Mod, Add "testers wanted" to the title of the thread, please?

Considering this was my second post I hope I'm not in too much trouble. Thanks for the heads up though, but how do I edit my post? There is no edit icon anywhere that I can see. It is late though, so my eyes might not be functioning correctly...
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 5:43 PM
:howdy: Bizkit, at the right hand side of each of your posts (across from your name) there is a little:
Hit that and it will take you to an edit page. (Hey it took me a while to find it too, LOL) :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 5:55 PM
Thanks
Forum Resident
#7 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 6:25 PM
You're welcome. Oh and the pinball machine works like a charm. I don't mind the lights at all. Are you going to make more?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 8:19 PM
If you do make more,I for one would like to see a Playboy or a Gorgar machine.
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 10:52 PM
Thank you so much!!! I'm so sick of the pinball machines that came with the game. I have been looking for something like this for a very long time, you just made my week!!!! :gidea: :clap:

I enjoy my cannabilistic meals against the black backdrop of chaos
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 2:19 PM
I'm glad you guys like it. That is what makes it all worthwhile.

As far as making more, just give me your requests and I will see what I can do. I have already made a Playboy PB machine for sl168. It is located here http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=47797

I will try to make a Gorgar machine as well, but I am having trouble finding good pictures of one that I can grab the textures from.

Anyhoot, I am glad you all liked it. I personally HAD to have it. I have been a KISS fan for more than 2 decades.
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 9:16 PM
Can you do Family Guy, Simpsons and Futurama please?
Instructor
#12 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 1:51 AM
I like it, I have Kiss pinball for PS. I'll have to dig that out of my closet and play now.
#13 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 6:13 PM
You have no idea how many quarters I spent on this machine at Malibu Grand Prix in Ft. Lauderdale. Thank You!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 5:38 PM
OK i tried this in the ep and it didn't show up so i fixed it and it is know ep ready.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Kiss PinBall EP Ready.rar (250.2 KB, 107 downloads)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 11:49 PM
Cool. I was getting tired of the Maxis pinball machines.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 15th May 2005 at 1:09 PM
a mini of the real life one! now... just direct me to some high quality ts2 KISS skins of the original line-up 73-77....
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 9:56 AM
This is great! Perfect for my Kiss family.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 2:17 AM
Very cool. I was just thinking a few minutes ago, when I saw some other pinball machine recolors, "I wonder if there is a Kiss pinball machine?"
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 2:56 AM
You are AWESOME! Sorry for shouting ,but I am just tickled Purple. I love KISS ,and this will go great with my collection
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 2:58 AM
hey man, can you please upload this in zip form? For mac users, sometimes .rar files expand, sometimes they don't. In this occurence they don't and I'd really like this object in my game!

An Apple a day keeps the spyware away!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 11:39 AM
Very goooooood.

Thank You