Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Testers Wanted] - Playboy Pinball Machine

by Bizkit Posted 27th Feb 2005 at 2:00 PM - Updated 26th Dec 2008 at 1:56 PM by -Maylin-

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 7:36 PM
Sweet,just what I was wanting.Keep up the great work.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 7:56 PM
Very nice I will give it a test! Thanks! Any chance of doing one of the original pinball machine?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grykon
Very nice I will give it a test! Thanks! Any chance of doing one of the original pinball machine?

By original pinball machine, I assume you mean the original Playboy pinball machine. If so then yes I have been looking into it. I almost posted both of them together, but I didn't want to make this one wait for me to get all the graphics together for the second one. So maybe later I will work on a second one.

Let me know if the attached image is the one you are referring to.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bizkit
By original pinball machine, I assume you mean the original Playboy pinball machine. If so then yes I have been looking into it. I almost posted both of them together, but I didn't want to make this one wait for me to get all the graphics together for the second one. So maybe later I will work on a second one.

Let me know if the attached image is the one you are referring to.

Yep that's the one, with Patty and Sondra on the front. So far the new pinball machine works well!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 6:24 AM
That's the machine I remember.Would definately like to have that one as well.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 6:48 AM
dope!
#8 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 6:24 PM
This was actually a request from my Kiss Pinball Machine thread. It looks good in my game except for the scoreboard lighting is off as usual and since there is text on the side panels the right side of the pinball machine looks a little funny because it flips the image horizontally within the game and so the text appears backwards, but only on the right side. I'm not sure how I can fix this, so if you have any ideas please feel free to post them.

I have included some screenshots, including one of the backwards text problem. Enjoy! :D

I haven't played with any modding tools (I'm more than happy to enjoy the fruits of everyone else's labor :nana: ), but would it be possible to use a reverse image of the picture, so when the game flips it it comes out looking normal?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 6:42 PM
my sims played it & it works just fine

TY
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MuttNChopps
I haven't played with any modding tools (I'm more than happy to enjoy the fruits of everyone else's labor :nana: ), but would it be possible to use a reverse image of the picture, so when the game flips it it comes out looking normal?

I could use a reverse image and that would fix the text on the right hand side of the machine, but then the text would be backwards on the left hand side. By default it uses the same image for both sides of the machine and it reverses it automatically for the right side. Unfortunately I am not experienced enough to try to mess with the code to fix it manually. Maybe someone that knows more about it will come along with a fix. Until then it is only a minor problem.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 1:46 AM
Very Nice dude... I like the design.

Thanks for sharing.
Instructor
#12 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 11:51 AM
I could use a reverse image and that would fix the text on the right hand side of the machine, but then the text would be backwards on the left hand side. By default it uses the same image for both sides of the machine and it reverses it automatically for the right side. Unfortunately I am not experienced enough to try to mess with the code to fix it manually. Maybe someone that knows more about it will come along with a fix. Until then it is only a minor problem.

I did a pinball machine the other day and I didn't like the way it reversed the image so I used half the space for the regular image and mirrored it in the other half so it's on both sides the right way and the wrong way. I'm still half asleep, did I confuse you too?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 5:35 AM
have you updated 4 the ep yet???
Field Researcher
#14 Old 15th May 2005 at 1:06 PM
wow the only ones missing from the original line of Bally pinball machines released in this line are Ted Nugent and Evil Knieval... you do great work, i own a couple KISS pinballs, and you are true to form! bravo!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 6:09 AM
Are you goin' to make this EP ready?

Cause my college sims could use this.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 10:13 PM
this is cool
Field Researcher
#17 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by williamz23003
Are you goin' to make this EP ready?

Cause my college sims could use this.

doubtful; last work on this was March
Field Researcher
#18 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tessa_tata
this is cool

and you raised this month and half old DEAD THREAD just for that?
:Slap:
Field Researcher
#19 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 4:27 AM
COOL!

Could you do more Playboy Games? Like.... yeah?

Deontai, creator of Yellowbox || visit our tumblr page for more uploads!
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 12:40 AM
Hey!This is awesome..I had only a few days to play with it, then I installed NL and it doesn't work anymore. PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE THIS EP COMPATIBLE!

"Say anything about me, 'dahling', as long as it isn't boring" - Tallulah Bankhead
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 7:29 PM
This makes me want a PlayGirl pinball to go with it!