Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Brady Bunch Pinball Machine

by Witchboy Posted 28th Feb 2005 at 10:15 AM - Updated 26th Dec 2008 at 1:57 PM by -Maylin-

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 3:11 AM
Sid Sims gives it a thumbs up, he played the machine with his butler last night and found no probs. 4 stars
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 7:34 AM
Groovy! Groovy!! Groovy!!

This is Bradylicious! I'm a Brady freak and never expected something so totally neat-o for my sims. Thank you!Thank you! Thank You!!! By the way.... Does this pinball game actually exist in RL? I must know...
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 7:37 AM
Another great pinball machine, keep up the good work, and by the way thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 8:28 AM
Im glad you all like the Brady Pinball Machine

Thank You Yero!

Jonas: the Pinball Machine dosent exist in RL. I took the Box Art from the 1st Season DVD Set just released & used PSP to apply it to the existing Machine in the game. Then the images on the inside under the glass i used Brady Art i found on the net & used them for the inside art. Did you see my Partridge Family Pinball Machines Yet?

Thank You Jiggle!

My next Pinball Machine will be of Wonder Woman. Keep an eye out for it soon.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 4:43 PM
"HERES A STORY...OF A MAN NAMED BRADY" (LOL). Now I have watched the Brady Bunch. Very nice pinball machine. Keep up the great work.